X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Friends? RP for Stable Warfare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Old Friends? RP for Stable Warfare Empty
PostSubject: Old Friends? RP for Stable Warfare   Old Friends? RP for Stable Warfare Empty8/10/2010, 11:45 am

~Justin Alsop is in his Locker Room getting ready for his match. He looks very focused as he tapes up his wrists. He hears his locker room door open and looks towards. Into the scene walks Joan F. He is wearing a XFE Employee shirt. Justin can't help but smile~
Justin: "I'm a little shock to see you here. What can I do for you?"
Joan F: "How about bringing the old Justin back? The Justin that everyone knows and not this lap dog that you have become."
~Justin gets trademark smirk on his face~
Justin: "This coming from the guy who after Chaos 'n' Mayhem went crawling to The Sentinel for a job??"
~Joan F looks down a little~
Justin: "Oh yeah. I heard all about that. You went crying to The Sentinel, complaining about how you were bullied into joining me in my quest to destroy the XFE, yet if I remember rightly, I always knew you were gutless when it came to the crunch."
Joan F: "I was in financial trouble and I couldn't get a job anywhere else. The Sentinel allowed an exception in my case."
Justin: "And apparently he called Axl and DarkShadow as well but they didn't go crawling back to him. No. Instead they went out and did things for themselves."
Joan F: "What ever the case, I'm glad you're back here in X-Force Entertainment."
Justin: "Why thanks Joan. It's sooo good to be back."
Joan F: "If you need anything, you know where to find me."
~Joan F goes to leave the Locker Room when he is stopped~
Justin: "Hey, Joan. One more thing."
~As Joan turns around, Justin grabs by the head and sends him into the lockers~
Justin Alsop takes Joan F by the legs before lifting Joan F over his back. While he still holds onto Joan F's legs, Justin Alsop swings Joan F over his shoulders, with Joan F's back slamming onto the Locker Room Floor executing MORTAL Whiplash!
~Justin stands over Joan F, who is barely moving~
Justin: "And that's nothing compared to what awaits Destiny."
~Justin turns and leaves the Locker Room as the camera zooms in on a very injured Joan F~

Feedback is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Old Friends? RP for Stable Warfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends? RP for Stable Warfare   Old Friends? RP for Stable Warfare Empty8/10/2010, 5:29 pm

Love it.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

Old Friends? RP for Stable Warfare
Page 1 of 1