X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NBT RP for Stable Warfare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

NBT RP for Stable Warfare Empty
PostSubject: NBT RP for Stable Warfare   NBT RP for Stable Warfare Empty7/20/2009, 9:15 am

Might have pushed a line with a comment to Elisha. If so, let me know and I will edit.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~The scene opens with Elisha standing in the backstage interview area~
Elisha Cuthbert: "Ladies and gentlemen, in just a few seconds I will have the opportunity to interview..."
~Before Elisha could finish her sentence, The Natural Born Thrillers step into the interview area~
Elisha Cuthbert: "The Natural Born Thrillers, who will be facing Quan and Diamond Troy Justice in a ‘Loser vacates their title’ match... guys... your thoughts??"
Playboy (staring in Elisha’s eyes for a few seconds of uncomfortable silence): "Elisha......... master of stating the obvious, aren’t you?"
Elisha Cuthbert: "w...w...we..."
Playboy: "Oh, shut up, will ya?"
~Playboy turns toward the camera~
Playboy: "Quan... Justice-Man... you guys took us by surprise last time. Do you really think... for one (censored)ing second... that you’ll take us by surprise a second time? Last time... we didn’t take things seriously. Now... we’re (censored)ing pissed off. Through Darth's leadership, we have been able to secure another chance at OUR... tag.. team.. belts..."
JD: "A ‘loser vacates their title’ match... on the surface looks like a bull(censored) match. After all... we should be getting a straight title match. But, once Quan and Diamond Troy Justice have to vacate the tag team titles, the Aggression general manager will have no choice but to put it back on our gorgeous waists. And the Natural Born Thrillers will not only have the Tag Team championship belts, but I.. will still have my... Aggression championship... and the Thrillers will be more unstoppable than ever."
Playboy: "The Thrillers are going to run this (censored)ing company... count on it."
~The NBT storm out of the interview area as the scene fades to black~
Back to top Go down

NBT RP for Stable Warfare
Page 1 of 1