X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay's Revenge is now... (Stable Warfare)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Jay's Revenge is now... (Stable Warfare) Empty
PostSubject: Jay's Revenge is now... (Stable Warfare)   Jay's Revenge is now... (Stable Warfare) Empty8/1/2011, 1:31 am

~The camera cuts to the interview area, where Jaime Ray Newman is standing by, mic in hand~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time is..."
~Jay Thorn walks out with a smile on his face~
Jay Thorn: "Iiii'mm baaaaaaackkkk!"
~The crowd goes wild as Jay is standing next to Jaime, wearing his wrestling gear and leather ring jacket~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Welcome back Jay, how are you feeling?"
~Jay gets a contemplative look on his face~
Jay Thorn: "Well, Jaime, since last Saturday on AGGRESSION when it was announced that I would challenge for the Extreme Fight Championship tonight, I haven't been able to get that song out of my head..."
~Jay lowers his head to focus on the lyrics~
Jay Thorn: "You get only one shot, do not miss your chance to blow..."
~Jay lifts his head up and looks at Jaime~
Jay Thorn: "And all I've been able to think is man, I HATE rap!"
~Jay gets his smirk as the fans give him a mixed reaction and Jaime let's out a slight laugh~
Jay Thorn: "I mean seriously, you call that music? And to all the guys in this business that just keep quoting that song...Seriously, get some original stuff guys."
~Jay shakes his head, looking disappointed~
Jaime Ray Newman: "But Jay...What about Jake?"
Jay Thorn: "What about Jake? His theme song? Well, the band's from Detroit so at least he got one thing right in his life."
~Jaime looks confused as the crowd cheers~
Jaime Ray Newman: "I mean, your challenging him tonight. What about your match with Jake? And what about your knee?"
~Jay looks sarcastically shocked as if he had forgotten~
Jay Thorn: "What? I have to face Jake? Tonight? Oh dear lord, what oh what am I to do?"
~Jay looks at the camera now, the smile long gone and a fire in his eyes and he stares into the camera as if it were Jake's face~
Jay Thorn: "No, Jake...I didn't forget. I didn't forget how you had Evan Mathews hold my left foot and hit my knee with a baseball bat. I didn't forget that you slipped away from Guilty Conscience with MY Extreme Fight Championship. I certainly didn't forget sitting at home... week after week after week....watching you on MY show, AGGRESSION...gloating about my career supposedly being over."
~Jay takes the mic from Jaime and pushes her away as the camera focuses in on Jay~
Jay Thorn: "And what will I do about it? I will drag you through your own personal hell...I'll beat you down so badly that Scott Steiner on a pogo stick will look good compared to you...I will take this foot you injured, stick up your whiny Canadian a**, pull it out and stick it so far down you throat you'll be pissing out shoelaces..."
~Jay looks down to his waist and then back up at the camera~
Jay Thorn: "And when I'm done...When there is not a bone left in your body that isn't broken... When your beaten beyond the point of no return...When you've begged me to pin you so hard that you don't have a voice left and you just wish that you were dead...I will pull that trigger on you...And take the one thing you have left..."
~A smile creeps back on Jay's face, all the while still seething inside~
Jay Thorn: "MY...Extreme...Fight...Championship."
~The smile fades again as Jay looks at the camera with a scowl and walks away~
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Revenge is now... (Stable Warfare)   Jay's Revenge is now... (Stable Warfare) Empty8/1/2011, 9:12 am

Steiner on a pogo stick!!! LOL..
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Revenge is now... (Stable Warfare)   Jay's Revenge is now... (Stable Warfare) Empty8/1/2011, 9:51 am

Yes... Scott Steiner on a pogo stick... Here it is for reference...

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Revenge is now... (Stable Warfare)   Jay's Revenge is now... (Stable Warfare) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay's Revenge is now... (Stable Warfare)
Page 1 of 1