X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy, Allgood, DTJ and Slugger backstage (Nov 22)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy, Allgood, DTJ and Slugger backstage (Nov 22) Empty
PostSubject: Playboy, Allgood, DTJ and Slugger backstage (Nov 22)   Playboy, Allgood, DTJ and Slugger backstage (Nov 22) Empty11/21/2008, 11:37 am

I'm posting this here so we can quickly all collabortate on this before DANTE needs it tonight. If you'd like anything changed, just let me know and I'll edit it and send it to him once it's complete. Here is what I wrote up rather quickly since i'm not sure on the status of any other work done.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Backstage, The Playboy and JD Allgood are shown walking to their dressing room drinking protein shakes. They turn a corner and come face to face with Slugger and Diamond Troy Justice. The Playboy and Diamond Troy Justice stare at each other while JD Allgood and Slugger stare at each other.~

Diamond Troy Justice : Look at you. Everyone thought you had changed. You’re still a damn degenerate and now you’re a damn murderer. I don’t know what is wrong with you guys, but Slugger and I are going to fix it... one way... or another. You had better remember the last time we were in that ring, Playboy.

Slugger : Yeah, JD. You may have been an egotistical a$$, but you were a damn good wrestler. Now... you’re nothing in everyone’s eyes but a backstabber and a killer. What you guys did.... you will pay for.... TONIGHT.

~Slugger and Diamond Troy Justice push their way past Playboy and JD and continue on. The Playboy and JD look at each other a start to mockingly bite their nails nervously. The Playboy stops mock-biting his nails.~

Playboy : Uhh... if it’s any consolation... umm... I... uhh... still think you’re an egotistical a$$.

~JD stops biting his nails and stares at Playboy for a couple of seconds. Then, they both start laughing. JD pats Playboy on the back.~

JD Allgood : Well, we better go get ready for our BIG match! Let’s go.

~Playboy pats JD on the back.~

Playboy : Yeah, might as well.

~Both wrestlers continue toward their dressing room drinking their shakes.~
Back to top Go down

Playboy, Allgood, DTJ and Slugger backstage (Nov 22)
Page 1 of 1