X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Playboy backstage...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

The Playboy backstage... Empty
PostSubject: The Playboy backstage...   The Playboy backstage... Empty6/11/2008, 7:47 pm

(Camera tunes in to Playboy backstage)

Playboy : Sentinel... I know exactly what you are doing. You are trying to take my attention away from the pursuit of MY Aggression Championship. You want nothing more than for me to go after you to avenge my loss. Well... it's not going to work. Not that this loss will not be avenged, there are just more important things for me to do right now. I know you don't want me to be the Aggression champ, because you are jealous of my great looks... my great body... (poses for a second)

The Playboy backstage... Jay2a

but that is just too damn bad. I will get my championship back, and THEN... and only then... will you be dealt with.

Now, for Dark Ryder... I hope you're not too comfident now...I hope you are prepared, because the only thing Sentinel did was piss me off even more. The Aggression belt will be back around my waist very... very... soon.

(Camera cuts back to action)
Back to top Go down

The Playboy backstage...
Page 1 of 1