X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy and Kangjagal backstage...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy and Kangjagal backstage... Empty
PostSubject: Playboy and Kangjagal backstage...   Playboy and Kangjagal backstage... Empty6/7/2011, 8:23 am

~Playboy is shown walking through the backstage entry into the building and the crowd erupts in cheers. He is pulling his rolling suitcase which contains his wrestling gear. After walking a dozen steps, he happens by Kangjagal whose head is lowered and bandaged. Playboy stops to talk~
Playboy: "Well, well, well..."
~Kangjagal raises his head, then lowers it again and holds his hand up in resignation~
Playboy: "No, no, no, no...hold on here."
~Playboy sets the suitcase upright, lowers the telescopic handle, removes his sunglasses, puts them in the inside pocket of his suit jacket, then turns back to Kangjagal~
Playboy: "I know everyone is expecting me to mock you tonight...to mock you for hitting me with that 1 move...a discus clothesline last week."
~Kangjagal slowly shakes his head, feeling that Playboy is going to embarrass him~
Playboy: "Well...I'm not going to do that. Look at me."
~Kangjagal keeps his head down~
Playboy: "I said...look at me..."
~Kangjagal lifts his head to make eye contact with Playboy~
Playboy: "Last week...that took a lot of (censored). You came out and took a shot, when you and I know damn well no one else would have. You came out and took on the Playboy while everyone else whimpered in the fetal position in their dressing room with the door locked."
~Kangjagal is feeling a little more confident and nods his head~
Playboy: "Now, I may have beat the (censored) out of you, but you fought, which is more than I can say about anyone else here."
~Playboy pokes Kangjagal in the chest~
Playboy: "You...impressed me. Keep your chin up."
~The crowd applauds as Playboy holds out his hand to Kangjagal, who shakes it. They release, and Playboy turns away, lifts the telescopic handle of his suitcase and begins to walk away. He mutters under his breath to himself....~
Playboy: "Good luck finding that brass whateverthe(censored) you're looking for..."
~Playboy looks around while he's walking, searching for his dressing room. He chuckles to himself~
Playboy: "Now...let's see who is next..."
Back to top Go down

Playboy and Kangjagal backstage...
Page 1 of 1