X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy interview backstage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy interview backstage Empty
PostSubject: Playboy interview backstage   Playboy interview backstage Empty6/8/2008, 9:48 pm

(Camera is following Elisha backstage to get an interview)

Elisha : Playboy... PLAYBOY!! May I get a few words?

(Playboy is pulling his rolling suitcase containing his wrestling gear. He's wearing dress pants, white shirt and his sunglasses... and a smile???)

Playboy : Elisha.. Elisha, baby. For you, anything!

Elisha (looking all of a sudden shy) : So... you said last week that we will now be seeing a new Playboy. Care to elaborate?

Playboy : Elaborate? Elisha, honey... The Playboy isn't going to rant and rave anymore... The Playboy doesn't have to rely on underhanded tactics to get what he wants. The Playboy needs to look past right now and to the future and do what is best for himself... and the sweet, sweet bunnies out there who want to follow.

Elisha : I hear you were at your first autograph session yesterday... how did you like that?

Playboy : Well - The Playboy loves any opportunity to sell some of his merch, and meet the lovely ladies and his fans.

Elisha : Well, we had a camera present, so let's look at some footage....

(Footage starts of the autograph session - The Playboy sitting behind a table, the camera man right beside him looking toward the crowd. It catches him signing an autograph for a male fan... "To Fred : I know you wish you were me. Signed : The Playboy. The man leaves and a child fan steps with his parents... man, that woman is SMOKIN!!)

Playboy : And just what is your name?

Kid : My name is Bobby.

Playboy : Well, I wasn't talking to you, little man. I was talking to your mommy.

Mom : My name is Cindy. (Playboy takes her hand and gently kisses it. When The Playboy lets go, the father sticks out his hand for a handshake)

Father : My name is George.

(The Playboy totally disregards the father)

Playboy (while signing a photo : To Timmy. Your mom is hot and she won't be home tonight. Signed : The Playboy) : Cindy. You look absolutely incredible. If you're not busy tonight, stop on by.

(The Playboy hands her a card with the name of the hotel he's staying at and the room # and hands the kid the autograph poster. On the card he writes - "wear what you like - it won't be on long anyway")

(The family walks away. The kid is a little upset because the name is wrong on his autograph picture, Cindy has a smile on and the father looks confused because Cindy is smiling. Camera cuts back to Elisha and The Playboy)

Elisha : Wow. The amount of fans that were there - looks like you had a good time.

Playboy : Elisha, honey. Last night was pretty damn good.

(Playboy flashes a smile, winks and walks away toward his dressing room)

Last edited by DieHard on 9/20/2008, 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Playboy interview backstage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playboy interview backstage   Playboy interview backstage Empty6/8/2008, 10:43 pm

ha ha. great stuff.
Back to top Go down

Playboy interview backstage
Page 1 of 1