X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Backstage Meeting Allgood/Argo (XFA 9/5)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Another Backstage Meeting Allgood/Argo (XFA 9/5) Empty
PostSubject: Another Backstage Meeting Allgood/Argo (XFA 9/5)   Another Backstage Meeting Allgood/Argo (XFA 9/5) Empty9/3/2009, 10:59 am

Brandon Routh: "Well tonight has been such an exciting night and now we get to see newly crowned XFE Aggression Champion The Dominator fight Argo in what should be another exciting cross-brand match."

Reggie Miller: "Another chance for us to show that XFA is the dominate show around this fed."

*As Reggie finishes talking the camera cuts backstage as Argo is seen walking towards the ringside area for his match. He is wearing his Argo the Unstoppable shirt and wrestling tights with boots and looks ready for his big match tonight. You can hear loud cheers from the crowd as the see Argo. After a few seconds Argo stops and the camera man steps to the side and we see JD Allgood walk into the picture. JD is wearing his usual golden velor tracksuit and his arrogant grin. The crowd is a mixture of boos and cheers on his appearance*

Argo: "Can I help you?"

JD Allgood: "Well actually I think you can and you can start by explaining how a no talent wrestler like yourself is even still on a show."

*Argo shakes his head in disbelief as he listens to JD Allgood but says nothing and lets Allgood keeps on talking.*

JD Allgood: "For real man, the simple fact that I even had a match against you lowered my cred in wrestling so much that I missed out on the pay per view."

*Argo gets a smirk on his face and starts laughing for a second this seems to make JD Allgood so angry that he can't even talk giving Argo a chance to get a word in.*

Argo: "Well maybe if you did not get your ass kicked so bad when we fought you would be on a show but come on the entire world got to watch you once again talk a bunch of trash and then not back it up. That has to be embarrassing."

JD Allgood: "What was embarrassing was that a Triple Crown Champion like myself had to even have a match with you in the first place. And come on everyone who was watching knows that the ref fast counted me because he like so many others are just jealous of me."

Argo: "See that's the problem with you. You go around blaming everyone else when things don't go your way. You whine and complain when don't get on a pay per view, or don't get a title match, or don't get cheered by the fans, and all of that seems to be fixable if you just win matches and don't act like a dumbass all the time."

JD Allgood: "All I know is I carried you in that match and after being in the ring with you I honestly don't know why any of these fans cheer you. Outside of you having a little hallmark moment with a fan you are nothing."

*Argo looks angry now as he looks like he wants to just shut JD Allgood up right now, but JD keeps right on talking.*

JD Allgood: "See last week after the beginning of our match I decided to help out the less fortunate too. I wanted to help out the seemingly disabled and untalented so I stopped focusing on our match and decided to let you get a win. See how nice I am."

*JD Allgood gets his trademark grin on his face. Argo has a look of disbelief on his face mixed with anger. After a few seconds Argo calms down and gets a focused look on his face.*

Argo: "Well thanks for that. Not the whole letting me win thing but coming back here and once again being a complete idiot and getting me focused and wanting to kick someone's ass. Now I got a match to go win and maybe you should watch it to see what being on a show is actually like."

*JD Allgood's expression is starting to change as he smiles frustratedly through gritted teeth. Argo walks past him towards the ring and the 2 exchange a violent shoulder bump. JD seemingly gets an idea and starts laughing. He turns his head to look over his shoulder.*

JD Allgood: "Good Luck...Hero!"

JD Allgood looks back at the camera and gets a large cocky smile on his face.

JD Allgood: "Because you will need it."
Back to top Go down

Another Backstage Meeting Allgood/Argo (XFA 9/5)
Page 1 of 1