X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Allgood/Argo the rivalry continues. 12/2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Allgood/Argo the rivalry continues. 12/2 Empty
PostSubject: Allgood/Argo the rivalry continues. 12/2   Allgood/Argo the rivalry continues. 12/2 Empty11/28/2009, 10:12 pm

~The camera cuts backstage to the locker room of Argo who is sitting looking at the newest version of XFE Magazine. He is wearing his Argo the Unstoppable Hoodie, Wrestling Tights and Boots. After a few seconds he pulls down the magazine and looks at the camera~
Argo: "Oh. hello. Sorry I was just enjoying this the newest edition of XFE Magazine now available on News Stands Everywhere, and this interesting headline article."
~Argo turns the cover towards the camera and we see a picture of Argo and JD Allgood in one of the many confrontations they have had over the past few seasons with a caption of "The Rivalry Continues...". Argo then puts the magazine down and looks back at the camera~
Argo: "Yeah it would seem like myself and JD Allgood have had a long storied rivalry over the past few seasons of XFE which is professionally chronicled in this exciting article."
~Argo is interrupted by the sounds of clapping. He turns his attention as JD Allgood walks into the picture wearing his golden velor tracksuit. Argo stands up to face him~
JD Allgood: "Calm down there. I just wanted to thank you for promoting the article XFE magazine decided to write about my greatness. Come on we all know without me no one would care about you at all. I am the Natural Selection, Mr. Wednesday Night, and a Triple Crown Winner in this fed. And you...well you are a zero time champion, a man who is most famous for helping out handicapped kids. Come on be honest with yourself I have made your career."
~JD Allgood stops and looks at Argo with his trademark smirk. Argo looks around and after a few seconds starts laughing a bit~
Argo: "You know what JD, you go around week in and week out telling people about how great you are and how you have done so much and lets be honest...it's true. You have done all the things and you claim and yet as you like to put a 'No name never will be like Argo' has put you through all this drama. And you, the Great JD Allgood, still find yourself unable even after multiple matches, chair attacks, car attacks, and taser attacks to get rid of me. I know some people have to be asking themselves has JD Allgood lost his edge?"
~JD Allgood's trademark smirk turns to a look of pure disdain and hatred as he continues to look at Argo. Argo rolls his shoulders and smiles almost seemingly waiting for JD to attempt to hit him. JD takes a deep breathe and once again flashes his trademark smirk~
JD Allgood: "You know what Argo, I gave birth to your career and I will end it."
~JD Allgood quickly turns around and walks away as Argo is left standing in the room. The Camera turns to the Magazine now on the coffee table cover up and it zooms into it as the camera then fades back to the ringside area~
Back to top Go down

Allgood/Argo the rivalry continues. 12/2
Page 1 of 1