X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Quest Continues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Quest Continues Empty
PostSubject: The Quest Continues   The Quest Continues Empty3/2/2010, 11:12 am

~X-Tron lights up showing the face of Baldor with a microphone to mouth~
Baldor: "Hello good people, my name is Baldor and I am on a quest to "free" Boobinator from living completely after the boring norm."
~The face of Baldor fades from the Tron, now it shows a picture of Boobinator in a fine suit for 30 seconds before again get a zoom of the face of Baldor again~
Baldor: "If you see this man act with caution and don't smile as that seems like a act of evil for this man."
Brandon Routh: "Will he ever leave Boobinator alone?"
Baldor: "I was earlier able to speak with a girl he hooked up with last weekend, and this is how that went."
~The Tron get dark for a few seconds before it shows a cute young lady in her early 20's sitting on a chair chewing gum like life pending on it~
Lady: "No, he did everything by the book. Paid for dinner, tipped the guy who served us food 20%."
Baldor: "Did he take you to his villa after the dinner?"
Lady: "Uh no ha ha, he took me this hotel room, not sure what the hotel was called."
Baldor: "What happened next? Candles by the bed before the act of love?"
~The young lady blushes and starts giggling~
Lady: "Act of love? Who talks like that? Hehe."
Baldor: "Its a PG show, we careful with what we say."
Lady: "Anyway, no candles, no romantic lights at all!"
Baldor: "No nothing? Just straight forward and got to it?"
Lady: "No nothing, and actually no love making. I am his shrink!"
Baldor: "SHRINK?! Who buys dinner for their shrink? And why are you dressed like....THAT?"
Lady: "Some of my clients want me this way, easier to open up they say."
Baldor: "So a shrink...His even more after the norm then I thought! Thank you for your time young lady."
~The Tron get dark again and show live footage from Baldor again~
Baldor: "There you have the proof, he have a "idiot" looked inside of him, using a shrink to keep it inside too. I will continue my quest to "free" him next week but for now I have to take get ready for my match with Boring and some guy named Drew. See you all later!"
~The X-Tron fades to black~

*** Boobi u cool with this? Razz. i know its not really good, its wrapped up in a kinda hurry have a kinda busy week ;S. anyway was hoping if ya gone use this RP use it at end of show, kinda see it fit more as a part of teh good bye.****
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The Quest Continues   The Quest Continues Empty3/2/2010, 12:35 pm

Pretty good
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Quest Continues   The Quest Continues Empty3/2/2010, 12:40 pm

I'm cool with it. I think it should be on the 3-3 show. I'll have something to respond with for our tag match on 3-6.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Quest Continues   The Quest Continues Empty3/2/2010, 3:14 pm

okidoki ^^ boss deside when to what to Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest Continues   The Quest Continues Empty

Back to top Go down

The Quest Continues
Page 1 of 1