X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Vipers Quest (XFA-08/19 Show)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Vipers Quest (XFA-08/19 Show) Empty
PostSubject: The Vipers Quest (XFA-08/19 Show)   The Vipers Quest (XFA-08/19 Show) Empty7/8/2008, 2:40 pm

The Show opens to pit viper standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone (the crowd goes wild)

I am standing out here tonight to inform all of you people that i am infact on a quest to be the first XFA Universal Champion and let me tell you why.... ever since i first signed my x-force contract i have been the most underutilzed superstar in this fed i have never had a title shot at any championship and i will get this one even if it means that i have to the careeer of D01 to get it (crowd begins to boo, and you suck chants begin)

Pit Viper now turns tword the crowd- what finally someone speaks the truth and you cant handle it well i dont need you idiots anyway because i will be champion and there is not a damn thing you or anyone else can do about it(A** Hole chants can be heard around the city) Pit Viper Throws the microphone and ignores the crowd as he leaves the ring laughing as if he is enjoying the crowds hatred

Last edited by The Pit VIper on 7/16/2008, 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Vipers Quest (XFA-08/19 Show)   The Vipers Quest (XFA-08/19 Show) Empty7/8/2008, 4:10 pm

I like this. A good simple segment that targets heat with the audience and the GM.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The Vipers Quest (XFA-08/19 Show)   The Vipers Quest (XFA-08/19 Show) Empty7/8/2008, 5:51 pm

Good job.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The Vipers Quest (XFA-08/19 Show)   The Vipers Quest (XFA-08/19 Show) Empty7/8/2008, 8:01 pm

thanks its the first promo that actually came out anygood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vipers Quest (XFA-08/19 Show)   The Vipers Quest (XFA-08/19 Show) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vipers Quest (XFA-08/19 Show)
Page 1 of 1