X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pit Vipers Week Off? (Revised for 9/6)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pit Vipers Week Off? (Revised for 9/6) Empty
PostSubject: Pit Vipers Week Off? (Revised for 9/6)   Pit Vipers Week Off? (Revised for 9/6) Empty8/27/2008, 3:50 pm

(Backstage interviewer Elisha Cuthbert is here with Bleeding Face)

Elisha- Well Bleeding face this is not your normal show what brings you here to aggression

Bleeding Face- Oh why am i here well i am here to confront Pit Viper because nothing was settled in our match last wednsday but when i got here i was told he had the night off so i guess i am just here to see some old friends

(just then elisha screams and out of nowhere Pit Viper emerges with a steel chair and hits Bleeding face with that chair busting him open)

Brandon- what the hell he is not even supposed to be here tonight

(Pit Viper gets right into the face of Bleeding Face who is laid out on the ground)

Pit Viper- well i must agree with you that nothing was settled in our match and figured that you would be here looking for me so i showed up even on my day off just so i could tell you this I have talked to Dante and i no longer have the night off so tonight it will be me and you in a steel cage match and there must be a winner and that winner will be me(Pit Viper stands up and looks at the bloody steel chair) ha Bleeding Face i get it now (Pit Viper walks away but stops turns around and hits Bleeding Face again with the chair before leaving)

Reggie- now that is just wrong hitting someone who is already laying on the ground again with a steel chair

Brandon- Pit Viper has turned into a sick sick man over the last few weeks and he is becoming obsessed with hurting Bleeding Face

Reggie- All we can hope for now is that the steel cage match will put an end to Pit Vipers madness

Last edited by Simply Pit Viper on 9/2/2008, 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pit Vipers Week Off? (Revised for 9/6)   Pit Vipers Week Off? (Revised for 9/6) Empty8/29/2008, 12:18 am

Later that night

*"One" by Metallica as the X-Treme Killing Machines debut there new theme song, Y2K and Travo are helping bleeding face on his way to the ring, watching out for Pit Viper*

bleeding face: "Pit Viper, that chair shot was not cool, so I will accept you challange, just not a steel cage. You must pick one of the mathces that we created, An X-Treme
Death Match, or a X-Treme Cage Match! To win the X-Treme Death Match,
you must climb the ladder to retreive the Weapon hanging above the
ring, then you must use the weapon to knock your opponent out. To win
the X-Treme Cage Match, The Cage is filled with Weapons, and has Barbed
Wire Ropes, surronded by a Steel Cage, You must jump off the top of the
newly 30 ft Cage and grab the Briefcase hanging above the ring. So
right now Pit Viper, choose one! So instead of the ppv Cage Match,
choose one of these matches, so I can get my revenge on you after that
chair shot! These matches will take anyone to the extreme, though you must, to win. So come out here right now Pit Viper, but don't get to close, and Y2K and Travo are right here watching out."

*bleeding face waits for a responce*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pit Vipers Week Off? (Revised for 9/6)   Pit Vipers Week Off? (Revised for 9/6) Empty8/29/2008, 12:29 am

(Pit VIper shows up on the tiatan tron and has this responce)

Pit- well i am prepared to go to the extreme and i will choose am match and that match is the X-treme Cage match but remember I already have a leg up going into the match due to my assult on you so you have no chance at beating me unless you can get yourdelf to 100% by wednsday which i doubt you can do so i wish you luck and hope you can survive so i can beat you another day

(tron goes black)
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Pit Vipers Week Off? (Revised for 9/6)   Pit Vipers Week Off? (Revised for 9/6) Empty9/2/2008, 1:21 am

I'm putting you guys in a match for the last show but I am not sure what kind of match you guys are looking at?

If I get no response by tomorrow, I'll palce you guys in a hardcore match.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php

PostSubject: Re: Pit Vipers Week Off? (Revised for 9/6)   Pit Vipers Week Off? (Revised for 9/6) Empty9/2/2008, 10:16 am

just make the match a cage match and use the promo i originaly wrote i will edit it for the show
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Pit Vipers Week Off? (Revised for 9/6)   Pit Vipers Week Off? (Revised for 9/6) Empty9/2/2008, 10:50 am

Done, Cage Match it is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pit Vipers Week Off? (Revised for 9/6)   Pit Vipers Week Off? (Revised for 9/6) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pit Vipers Week Off? (Revised for 9/6)
Page 1 of 1