X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One week Away...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

One week Away... Empty
PostSubject: One week Away...   One week Away... Empty3/8/2011, 10:30 pm

~The video changes to the backstage area where we see Gobeer, Big Cop, Pat Booker, Bosero, Amber Destiny and Big Fatty V sitting in their locker room all dressed in wrestling gear and wearing Destiny Shirts. Gobeer, Big Fatty V and Bosero are all preparing for their matches later on tonight. Amber Destiny is sitting next to Gobeer, Big Cop is chatting with Big Fatty V and Bosero and Pat Booker are discussing something as well. After a few moments Gobeer looks over at the camera squints his eyes and flashes an evil smirk~
Gobeer: "Okay guys and gal, tonight we are one week away from one of the biggest nights in the history of Destiny."
~The members of Destiny all turn towards Gobeer to listen as he talks~
Gobeer: "In one week, it's time for us as a group to put up or shut up."
~Gobeer looks around the room now with a serious look in his eyes~
Gobeer: "At Chaos 'N' Mayhem we have no room for failure. Either Destiny wins and solidifies ourselves as the most dominate group in XFE history as we have been telling people or we fail and have to figure out if this whole thing is really going to work."
~The members of Destiny all look a bit concerned~
Gobeer: "Everything we have done since our formation has been leading to Chaos 'N' Mayhem 2011 and when the night is over and dust settles I am expecting that we will be able to add 2 new achievements to our resume."
~Gobeer looks at Bosero and Pat Booker specifically during this part~
Gobeer: "I will be the 2011 Lord of Mayhem and Destiny will add the XFE World Heavyweight Title Belt to our ranks. That is the only option."
~As Gobeer is looking at Bosero and Pat Booker, Big Fatty V stands up~
Big Fatty V: "Any word of if I will be getting the Universal-X Title match with Da_One or not?"
~Gobeer quickly turns his head towards Big Fatty V~
Gobeer: 'I have been told that it is up to the board of directors to look at this seasons body of work and decide who will be getting that title match..."
~Gobeer looks around the room to everyone~
Gobeer: "That is why tonight is so important. Bosero above everything else you need to stay healthy tonight. The same with you Pat Booker in your tag match on XFA this week. Big Fatty V you need to be impressive and dominate in your tag match and I need to defeat Cassandra and move on to the finals of the Lord of Mayhem Tournament."
~Gobeer turns and looks at the camera~
Gobeer: "With the importance of the next few weeks to the future of Destiny, I am expecting everyone to be at the top of your game these next two weeks."
~Gobeer turns back towards the members of Destiny~
Gobeer: "Dominance and achieving our Destiny's or failure and the end of Destiny...Two options, Two Weeks and Failure is not an Option."
~The entire groups stands up and circles around Gobeer~
Gobeer: "Now lets go out and show the world how great we are. Destiny on 3."
~The group puts there hands in the middle of the circle~
Gobeer: "1,2,3..."
The entire group of Destiny: "Destiny!!!"
Back to top Go down

One week Away...
Page 1 of 1