X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Playboy on one week off....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

The Playboy on one week off.... Empty
PostSubject: The Playboy on one week off....   The Playboy on one week off.... Empty5/26/2008, 10:29 pm

(The vignette opens with The Playboy sitting on a lounge chair by his pool)

Playboy : Dark Ryder - you get a one week reprieve with my Aggression Championship belt. Enjoy it... hold it... coddle it like it's your only child. Except... The Playboy is coming to take that child away from you. That child you are so lucky to have received in the first place. You see... you won't beat me twice... YOU CAN'T... beat me twice.

For once - instead of the hunter, you are the hunted. A whole new and different game, Ryder. This one week break does The Playboy some good... while all it does for you is give you one week to think about what I will do to you to get MY belt back. This just gives me one whole week to get hungrier... to get more focused... to get angrier by the second.

The Playboy WILL get his rematch - one way, or the other. But either way... The Playboy will not be playing anymore. The choice is yours, Ryder. Do you want to fight for it... or do you just want me to take it?

Tick, tock.... tick, tock.... the week will wind down. And we will be back in some arena in some town. You're the one who no one usually knows where he is, or where he will appear from, or where he will disappear to. But you're the one who will now need to have the eyes in the back of his head and have his head on a swivel. For you... will have NO IDEA where I will be.

Have a great week, Ryder... (laughs - fade to black)
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy on one week off....   The Playboy on one week off.... Empty5/28/2008, 1:26 am

[the lights go flicker on and off like a shiver running through the veins of the bulbs, when all of a sudden the Tron screen flickers on showing a picture of Playboy nicely nestled on a red velvet pillow]

[Suddenly the pillow bursts into flames which slowly spreads like a disease to the picture of The Playboy which slowly catches fire, the flame turns to a deep green as the ink bubbles and within a matter of seconds nothing is left but a matter of dust]

[The Tron flickers off but the lights continue to flicker on and off]

[Fog engulfs the ring and just as fastly it evaporates leaving a mound of dirt in the middle of the ring with a tombstone with the name "The Playboy" written on it and the description "A fallen Champion who will be sorely missed" below the name]

The Playboy on one week off.... The_st10

[ I'll be waiting.... whispers a hoarse voice that echoes throughout the entire building sending shivers up anyone's spine who's ears were unfortunate to hear the warning]

[As the last echo dies off the crowd is left murmering and the lights return to normal as if they had been normal the entire time]

Last edited by Dark Ryder on 5/28/2008, 2:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy on one week off....   The Playboy on one week off.... Empty5/28/2008, 1:31 am

Dark Ryder wrote:
[the lights go flicker on and off like a shiver running through the veins of the bulbs, when all of a sudden the Tron screen flickers on showing a picture of Playboy nicely nestled on a red velvet pillow]

[Suddenly the pillow bursts into flames which slowly spreads like a disease to the picture of The Playboy which slowly catches fire, the flame turns to a deep green as the ink bubbles and within a matter of seconds nothing is left but a matter of dust]

[The Tron flickers off but the lights continue to flicker on and off]

[Fog engulfs the ring and just as fastly it evaporates leaving a mound of dirt in the middle of the ring with a tombstone with the name "The Playboy" written on it and the description "A fallen Champion who will be sorely missed" below the name]

[ Prepare for the ride of your life..... whispers a hoarse voice that echoes throughout the entire building sending shivers up anyone's spine who's ears were unfortunate to hear the warning]

[As the last echo dies off the crowd is left murmering and the lights return to normal as if they had been normal the entire time]

[[[Just a suggestion: What about a pic of that tombstone. Could be great to be a modified pic with that legend [*caugh*Worthy*caugh*], but, if not, any tombstone could be fine.]]]
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy on one week off....   The Playboy on one week off.... Empty5/28/2008, 1:32 am

that what you were thinking of? or something of the sort?
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy on one week off....   The Playboy on one week off.... Empty5/28/2008, 4:52 am

((Oh wow, possible casket or buried alive match in the future?))
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy on one week off....   The Playboy on one week off.... Empty5/28/2008, 11:29 am

Dark Ryder wrote:
that what you were thinking of? or something of the sort?
exactly, that!
looks nice and gives a plus to the promo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: good   The Playboy on one week off.... Empty5/28/2008, 12:57 pm

thats one hell of a good promo i like the tombstone
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy on one week off....   The Playboy on one week off.... Empty5/28/2008, 4:30 pm

Hell, even I like that one! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy on one week off....   The Playboy on one week off.... Empty5/28/2008, 6:00 pm

lol i liked yours too, just trying to add to it Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy on one week off....   The Playboy on one week off.... Empty5/29/2008, 6:40 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Playboy on one week off....   The Playboy on one week off.... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Playboy on one week off....
Page 1 of 1