X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pit Vipers Declaration (8/23)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pit Vipers Declaration (8/23) Empty
PostSubject: Pit Vipers Declaration (8/23)   Pit Vipers Declaration (8/23) Empty8/19/2008, 12:08 pm

Brandon- wow what a match that was those guys put their heart and soul into that match

Reggie- yeah it really was a great match

Brandon- well it looks like pit viper is coming out here now I guess he wants to say something

Reggie- yeah Brandon I talked to pit viper before the show and he seemed to have something bothering him I am curious to find out what that is

Pit Viper- many of you are probably wondering why I am out here right now and that reason is I have to let go of what has been bothering me all week and that thing is that I watch XFW every week and I cant help but notice the only thing that I see when I watch is the X-treme Killing Machines it just pisses me off that they can just go around and do what ever they want to get some camera time weather it is to go out to the ring and ***** and moan about a loss or beating up other wresters and stealing their camera time well I am sick of it and if nobody in XFW will do something about it I will and I will start at the bottom and work my way up starting with that worthless sidekick of Y2K and Travo that is Bleeding face who needs to show some backbone and break away from his slave driving master and stand up for himself because until he does that he is nothing and I am officially issuing my declaration of war on the X-Treme Killing Machines (Pit Viper drops microphone and stares at the camera to get his point across)

Brandon- I am just speechless Reggie pit viper is waging war on an XFW Group can he even do that

Reggie- well I don’t know I truly don’t think that he cares if he can or can't he is going to anyway

* "Roses on my Grave" by Papa Roach hits as the arenas lights shut off. Pit Viper picks the mic up from the mat."

Pit Viper: "Now look who has come for a visit, bleeding face of the X-Treme Killing Machines from XFW. Show yourself you chicken!"

*The lights slowly come back on with bleeding face standing right in front of The Pit Viper holding a Steel Chair with a big X spray painted on it. The Pit Viper flee's the ring dropping the mic as bleeding face takes a swing at him. Bleeding face picks up the microphone. *

Bleeding face: "Well since Y2K and Travo have got other plans, I guess you're just declaring war on me, and as Winston Churchill once said, "
we
shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and
in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender,"
only I
shall fight on the beaches, I shall fight on the landing grounds, I shall fight in the fields and
in the streets, I shall fight in the hills; I shall never surrender!"

*The lights shut off, then go on again with nobody in the ring*
Back to top Go down

Pit Vipers Declaration (8/23)
Page 1 of 1