X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thorn Brothers about Pitbull's match (XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Thorn Brothers about Pitbull's match (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Thorn Brothers about Pitbull's match (XFA)   Thorn Brothers about Pitbull's match (XFA) Empty5/6/2010, 2:03 am

~The camera cuts to the backstage area where we see Jaime Ray Newman run up to the Jay and Pitbull who are chatting with some of the members of the Young Gunz division~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Joel! Joel! Have you heard the news?"
~Pitbull looks at Jaime with a confused look on his face~
Pitbull: "News about what Jaime?"
Jaime Ray Newman: "You've just been booked into a Young Gunz title match. For tonight."
Pitbull: "What??!! That's awesome!"
~Jay and the other Young Gunz around him congratulate him and throw high fives and fist bumps before Jay gives him a congratulatory hug as Pitbull is all smiles~
Jaime Ray Newman: "So I guess its my job to ask you now, what are your thoughts on this match?"
~Pitbull takes a deep breath, composing himself before looking up with a more focused look~
Pitbull: "My thoughts are that this is a good idea by management. Not because Big Cop can't wrestle, he's good. Not because Big Cop stole Rob's win with cheap shot low blow from behind to win the title."
~Pitbull looks at the rest of the Young Gunz listening~
Pitbull: "But because his not a champion. He wont represent or lead this division because like it or not, no matter how he works in the ring, his no more than Gobeer's tool. He doesn't speak for himself or take matters into his own hands. He can't stand on his own two feet and talk for himself. A champion like that will do only one thing. Destroy the hard work that my brother, that Playtime and hell, even STB put in to make that title mean something. A champion like that will make the interest and meaning of this division that we all have worked our a***s off to build, crumble."
~Pitbull looks now at Jay directly in the eyes who's keenly listening~
Pitbull: "And I can't allow that. We have all sacrificed our blood, our sweat, our tears and our health's to make this division stand for something. And I'll be damned before I let a tool like Big Cop throw it all away."
~Jaime Ray Newman turns to Jay who's still listening intently~
Jaime Ray Newman: "What about you Jay? You said you get no title rematch because you are not eligible anymore. How are you feeling about this?"
~Jay looks at Jaime and sighs~
Jay Thorn: "I feel like this isn't my moment. But I agree with Pitbull. That title stands for youth, hunger, drive and each of us giving our all for this division. Big Cop hasn't shown the same passion to make this division the very best that each of us has. And I will never allow someone like him to throw away what we've accomplished. So tonight, I'll be in Pitbull's corner to see to it that there are no shenanigans from Destiny."
~Jay leaves to get ready and make a game plan, as Pitbull is about to leave, he looks straight into the camera~
Pitbull: "Big Cop. You accomplished something at Super Force. But I won't allow that to destroy our work. Ever. Tonight, I'm coming for you. And to protect this division, I'll kill you if I have to."
~Pitbull leaves and the camera cuts back to ringside~
Brandon Routh: "Wow. They're motivated."
Reggie Miller: "I get that. But what is their problem with Big Cop? What did he ever do to them?"
Brandon Routh: "You'll never understand Reggie. Trust me."
Back to top Go down

Thorn Brothers about Pitbull's match (XFA)
Page 1 of 1