X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thorn Brothers in Paris II (XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Thorn Brothers in Paris II (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Thorn Brothers in Paris II (XFA)   Thorn Brothers in Paris II (XFA) Empty4/23/2010, 1:54 am

This is to continue our short skits to keep things rolling for Super Force and our build as tag team instead of individuals.
~The camera cuts backstage where we see Jay Thorn looking at the show from a monitor. The crowd pops a bit for him as he looks serious from some of the things he's seen on the show. Soon Pitbull comes into the picture, eating a baguette~
Jay Thorn: "Hey man, what's up?"
Pitbull: "Not much, just had an odd happening when buying this baguette. It was pretty expensive and I guess I looked disappointed. So suddenly the guy selling it damn near p****s his pants and tries to give his money to me and then runs away screaming "I'm so Sorriii!! I surrender!!". I mean, I looked kinda pissed off but damn."
Jay Thorn: "Well, you know how the French are."
~The crowd boos at the jab and chant "Viva la France!"~
Jay Thorn: "Anyway, I've been keeping my eyes open and planning stuff before Super Force, I think we need to attend to some business."
Pitbull: "Alright, let's do this."
~Jay and Pitbull leave the cameras vision with Pitbull still eating his baguette and the camera cuts back to ringside~
Brandon Routh: "What business did Jay mean?"
Reggie Miller: "Who knows. Whatever it is, it wont involve silence, I can tell you that."
Brandon Routh: "Will you lay off their case for a minute?"
Back to top Go down

Thorn Brothers in Paris II (XFA)
Page 1 of 1