X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thorn Brothers have a problem (XFA 17/04)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Thorn Brothers have a problem (XFA 17/04) Empty
PostSubject: Thorn Brothers have a problem (XFA 17/04)   Thorn Brothers have a problem (XFA 17/04) Empty4/14/2010, 1:59 pm

~"The Last Fight" by Bullet For My Valentine begins to play as people jump up off their seats to welcome the Thorn Brothers. They come out wearing jeans and their leather jackets with Jay holding his Young Gunz title over his shoulder. As the crowd is showing their support Jay and Pitbull seem serious tonight, doing only a their trademark pose on the turnbuckles before asking for mics~
Pitbull: "Hola Madrid, Como te va?"
~The crowd erupts for the cheap pop and give out a Pitbull chant as we see the first smile from the brothers for the night~
Jay Thorn: "Let's be honest and get straight to the point guys. We are not definitely happy campers tonight. I mean, not only is management giving us a hard time by backing some guy who wishes he'd be good enough to even be a failure as a cop...."
~The crowd boos at the mentioning of Big Cop~
Jay Thorn: "But on top of that, they are also quite honestly f***ing up the Young Gunz for Super Force. I mean, first they put a guy with a nearly perfect losing record into the match just because he has his head so far Gobah's and Sent's a***s that he knows what they had for breakfast, Pitbull lost a qualifying match and now we have a guy who's only good at taking hits."
Pitbull: "I'll admit my cardio screwed me up and I lost fair and square. But anyone watching knows I dominated that match. Rob, as endurable as you are, you didn't have the offensive edge in that match longer than a move at a time. And we all know it."
~The crowd boos at Rob's name and the fact Pitbull is not yet at Super Force~
Pitbull: "But that's not even all that management has f***ed up. Tonight, Jay is facing a guy named Sleep Tiger. Why? What does it help for building up the IT match? I mean, seriously. And I'm not even booked on the card. If you wanted to waste our talents and waste valuable building time, you could have at least booked a tag match so these people would get to see both brothers."
~The crowd erupts into a Thorn chant as Jay and Pitbull look into the crowd before Jay brings the mic back up to talk~
Jay Thorn: "Now, Sentinel, we all know there is still one spot at Super Force after tonight so you can still try and fix things. Because let's face it, nobody put's fans in seats like the Thorns. So why don't you just come out here and give that spot to someone who can sell tickets and put Pitbull in the match. And while your at it, I have a problem with Fat Pig running his mouth, so once Pitbull has his spot at Super Force, which he will one way or the other. Why don't you book us and a third man against Fat pig and two other members of the IT match in a six man tag?"
Pitbull: "I think his names actually Big Cop."
Jay Thorn: "(seems confused) Who?"
Pitbull: "Never mind, he's a lap dog anyway. But still, as I said Wednesday, Super Force NEEDS me. And you know that putting both of us in that match will make you a LOT more money than anyone else Sent. So come on out and do the smart thing."
~Jay and Pitbull stand in the ring with their arms wide, waiting~
(Sentinel?)
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Brothers have a problem (XFA 17/04)   Thorn Brothers have a problem (XFA 17/04) Empty4/14/2010, 4:15 pm

~"Sound of Madness' by Shinedown begins to play as The Sentinel, with Big Cop in tow, walks out onto the stage. He pulls a mic out of his pocket and begins to speak~
The Sentinel: "You two are out here running your mouths again? Can you believe it Big cop? It's like it's all they know how to do."
~The Crowd Boos~
The Sentinel: "First, let me address the loudest mouth, which is you, Jay. You are wondering why you are facing Sleep Tiger? It's simple, you're not going to be able to stay a Young Gun for ever, so I'm simply giving you a chance to prove yourself against a tougher opponent than you're used too."
The Sentinel: "As for you, Pitbull. Big Cop gave me an idea. Since the best of the division are already in the match, he figured it would only be right, to give one of the losers, one last chance to be in the match. So next week on XFW, it will be Pitbull vs georgelol in a Last Chance Match. Meaning this will be you're one and only last chance to become the Young Gunz Champion at Super Force, plus your chance not to miss out on that really nice payday."

(Jay?)
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Brothers have a problem (XFA 17/04)   Thorn Brothers have a problem (XFA 17/04) Empty4/14/2010, 10:29 pm

Pitbull: "Don't worry boss, we'll continue to keep telling you what we think. I mean, we all know you love straight forward feedback. And next week, I'll teach Georgie a painful lesson while EARNING my spot at Super Force. And unlike Piggy there, we'll EARN our pay day at Super Force."
~The crowd cheers as Jay mouths the words "t's true" before bringing the mic back up~
Jay Thorn: "But you are right, none of us can be Young Gunz forever. We can just be remembered as the greatest Young Gun in history. But tonight, I'll begin proving my worth when I Shock Kitty's neck. And my goal. OUR goal. Is to prove ourselves the greatest tag team in XFE history."
Pitbull: "To do that, we need some gold around these gorgeous waists. And let's face it, when we get (note , when, NOT if) the tag belts and we will prove ourselves the best today. And make the belts a lot sexier by the way."
Jay Thorn: "And when we do it over and over an over again and defend those belts over and over again, we will prove ourselves the best ever."
~The crowd goes wild as Jay and Pitbull get out of the ring and walk up the ramp, getting in Sentinel and Big Cop's faces, causing an even louder roar~
Pitbull: "It's OUR Destiny."
~"The Last Fight" begins to play as Jay and Pitbull walk off to the back as the crowd is chanting Thorn~
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Brothers have a problem (XFA 17/04)   Thorn Brothers have a problem (XFA 17/04) Empty4/15/2010, 7:01 am

The Sentinel: "Whoa Whoa Whoa, I'm not done yet."
~Jay and Pitbull stop in their tracks and turn around to face The Sentinel and Big Cop~
The Sentinel: "I have another match for XFW, and it's for you, Jay."
~The Crowd Cheers~
The Sentinel: "Last year we just chose at random, who was IT at the beginning of the match. Not this year. I'm going to change it up a bit. This year, we are going to determine who will be IT, ahead of time. So next week on XFW, it will be Big Cop vs Jay Thorn, to determine who will be IT at the beginning of the match."
~The Crowd starts chanting "Jay, Jay, Jay" as Jay just nods his head~
The Sentinel: "And Jay, one more thing. You better hope you win that match, because whoever is IT at the beginning of the match, is automatically, the Young Gunz Champion, which means, should Big Cop Win, and then no one is able to score point off of him, the match would end in a draw, but he would still walk away as the Young Gunz Champion. Have a good night."
~"Sound of Madness" by Shinedown begins to play as Big Cop and The Sentinel shoulder past the Thorn Bros. and head to the back~
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Brothers have a problem (XFA 17/04)   Thorn Brothers have a problem (XFA 17/04) Empty4/15/2010, 7:25 am

~Jay lowers his head thinking and the crowd starts chanting Jay, Jay, Jay, Jay. After a while his signature smirk returns and Jay lifts his head up and the crowd pops as Jay and Pitbull walk to the back as well with "The Last Fight" playing~
Brandon Routh: "Wow, Jay and Pitbull both on the spot next Wednesday."
Reggie Miller: "True. But looking at his reaction and knowing these two, they have a plan coming together already."
Brandon Routh: "Indeed. But one things for sure, you DON'T want to miss XFW next Wednesday."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Brothers have a problem (XFA 17/04)   Thorn Brothers have a problem (XFA 17/04) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thorn Brothers have a problem (XFA 17/04)
Page 1 of 1