X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thorn Brothers back on XFW (3/10)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Thorn Brothers back on XFW (3/10) Empty
PostSubject: Thorn Brothers back on XFW (3/10)   Thorn Brothers back on XFW (3/10) Empty3/7/2010, 4:56 am

~The camera cuts backstage, where we see Jill Wagner standing by with Jay Thorn and Pitbull, who are showing off their "Pitbull - One way out, Tap" and "The Future - Jay Thorn" t-shirts while Jill brings the mic up~
Jill Wagner: "Okay guys, welcome back to XFW."
Pitbull: "Thank you Jill, it really is our pleasure to be back."
Jay Thorn: "By the way, that is a very cool t-shirt if I may add."
~Pitbull looks down, showing the shirt better to the camera~
Pitbull: "Why, thank you. It's very nice, the latest Jay Thorn shirt. You're shirt looks extremely cool as well."
~Jay shows off the shirt more~
Jay Thorn: "Thank you. It's the new "Pitbull" Joel Thorn, shirt. Did you know that both of them are available at the concession stands all around the arena?"
Pitbull: "Seriously? Awesome. I got mine on XFEStore.com."
~Jill seemingly doesn't know how to respond as the crowd cheers for the shameless plugging~
Jill Wagner: "But guys, what about the title match against Big Cop tonight?"
Jay Thorn: "Who?"
Pitbull: "The donut muncher."
Jay Thorn: "Ooooh, you mean Destiny's little doggy?"
Jill Wagner: "Guys, how can you be joking around with a title match against Destiny tonight? Nobody's been able to hold them down. And you know they'll do anything to get more gold into the faction."
~Jay looks at Jill with a warm, friendly smile as if a child had just asked a cute but utterly dumb question~
Jay Thorn: "Jill, are you worried about me? Don't be. You see, Destiny has been out of control since forming and nobody's been able to slow them down. But tonight is different. Because we're not going to let Goba and Pat jobbah interfere and that means the doggy has to beat me straight up, one-on-one. And we all know how many people he's beaten in his XFE career."
~Jill Wagner has a worried look on her face while Jay and Pitbull are completely relaxed, still chatting about the shirts~
Jill Wagner: "But Destiny has outsmarted everyone and always been one step ahead of everyone in the federation, how can you be so certain?"
Jay Thorn: " Because Destiny may be smart, but me and Pitbull aren't too bad on the strategy department either. And trust me, I have a lot more friends backstage than those loudmouths."
~Jay and Pitbull start walking away and on the way out of the camera view Pitbull comments, "Yeah, if there's one thing I can't stand it's someone who always runs his mouth."~
Jill Wagner: "Well, I guess that's all for now. Back to ringside."
~The camera cuts back to ringside with David Hood and Matt Scott looking confused~
David Hood: "Okay h....I guess the Border City Bad Boys have a plan in store for tonight."
Matt Scott: "This should be interesting."
Back to top Go down

Thorn Brothers back on XFW (3/10)
Page 1 of 1