X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP insert between Seraphim match and Blood Bros/Slugger tag match.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

RP insert between Seraphim match and Blood Bros/Slugger tag match. Empty
PostSubject: RP insert between Seraphim match and Blood Bros/Slugger tag match.   RP insert between Seraphim match and Blood Bros/Slugger tag match. Empty2/24/2012, 10:09 am

~The crowd boos as Seraphim celebrates in the ring. Suddenly, the arena goes dark. Red light illuminates the arena slightly. The guitar riff starting Pantera’s "Cowboys From Hell" begins to play over the PA system, resulting in louder boos from the audience. Once the drums and the rest of the band kick in, Cryl and Playboy step through the curtain. They stand at the top of the ramp looking to the crowd with the Tag Team Championship belts on their shoulders as the crowd gets louder and louder. After basking in the negative reaction from the crowd for a few moments, they fix their eyes on their sister in the ring and applaud. Cryl and Playboy then saunter down the ramp and slide through the bottom rope. Seraphim walks up to both of them and hugs each in the center of the ring. They both raise her arms in celebration~
Reggie: "Look at that, Brandon. That’s family support at it’s finest."
Brandon: "What that family did to Slugger still makes me sick. Sooner or later, they will get theirs."
~Seraphim walks to the corner and is passed a microphone from ringside. She proceeds to the center of the ring as the music fades, cuing the fans to boo louder~
Seraphim: "Thank you...thank you so much. I couldn’t do it without your support."
~Her words incite more negativity from the audience~
Seraphim: "Of course, I’m talking to my brothers since I couldn’t give a rats ass about whether you morons out there like us or not."
~Playboy and Cryl laugh and approach to each put an arm over Seraphim’s shoulders~
Seraphim: "Slugger... from what we’ve seen... you’re in pretty rough shape. You haven’t been taking good care of yourself. You look like you got hit by a bus and no one told you that you died. All that... over little, old me?"
~She presents an innocent little smile that angers the audience further. Seraphim holds the microphone out to Playboy, who gently takes it from her hand~
Playboy: "Slugger... you have no one to blame... but yourself. You made it real easy. You were the mark of all marks."
Reggie: "It’s true what they say... love is blind. Sometimes, it’s even pretty darn stupid."
Brandon: "Oh, will you shut up, Reggie."
Playboy: "At the end of last season, for some reason, Argo puts his nose in where it doesn’t belong."
~The fans cheer for Argo and the events of last season’s finale.~
Playboy: "Now I’m sure that will get taken care of at some point in the future. But, for now, looks like we still have an issue with Slugger. Slugger, supposedly, will be getting a chance at Seraphim’s Aggression title in the future."
~Again, the fans cheer and begin to chant to Seraphim "Sluggers gonna kill you... Sluggers gonna kill you." After a few chants, the Blood Family begins to laugh.~
Playboy: "Slugger’s going to kill us? Kill her? Really? Let me ask you English morons something... do you even get to watch X-Force Entertainment over here? No, really, because, if you do, you damn well know what we do to people. And, while we’re on that subject, Slugger... you’re not going to make it to your Aggression title shot. Tonight... RIGHT NOW... you bring your partner Kangawhatever out here and get what’s coming to you. Kill Seraphim? No, no, no. You need to survive us first. Let’s do this thing."
~Playboy hands the microphone to Seraphim, who steps out to ringside as the Blood Brothers await Slugger and Kangjagal in the ring~
(Delete Playboy/Cryl entrance, insert Slugger/Kangjagal entrance, start match. Match ending to be forwarded by PM once we figure it out)
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

RP insert between Seraphim match and Blood Bros/Slugger tag match. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP insert between Seraphim match and Blood Bros/Slugger tag match.   RP insert between Seraphim match and Blood Bros/Slugger tag match. Empty2/24/2012, 9:38 pm

(Slugger/kangjagal entrance! if not to late for the show of course)

~As Seraphim steps out of the ring Kangjagal steps out onto the entrance ramp the crowd gives him a mixed reaction of cheers and boos, he slowly makes his way down to the ring mouthing off to the blood brothers~
Reggie: "Kang has a big mouth for a man about to get his ass kicked."
~As Kang gets to the ring he waits on the outside for slugger~
Reggie: "look all talk, to scared to get in the ring."
~As Playboy is telling kang to get in the ring, 'This means war' by nickleback begins to play over the arena PA system as the crowd all get up and cheer loudly starting a 'Slugger' chant, The blood brothers quickly forget about kang and look towards the top of the entrance ramp~
Crowd: "SLUGGER'S GONNA KILL YOU!"
~Slugger now steps out onto the entrance ramp as the crowd continue to chant, He slowly makes his way down to the ring, never taking his eyes of the blood brothers.~
Brandon: "Slugger is intent on the blood brothers tonight look at the focus."
Reggie: "I feel sorry for him tonight, he stands no chance espically with kang as a partner."
~As slugger gets to where kang is standing, He shakes Kang hands then whispers in his ear and shoves him backwards, kang's expression changes to an angry one as Slugger slides into the ring~
Brandon: "Whatever slugger just told Kang has got him angry, this could be one intersting mainevent."
~Slugger walks right up to Cryl and Playboy and stands in their faces, all three men don't back down an inch, until slugger backs away, he looks towards seraphim and smiles, she blows him a kiss before slugger turns and heads to his corner where kang is standing~
Back to top Go down

RP insert between Seraphim match and Blood Bros/Slugger tag match.
Page 1 of 1