X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Power just before his first blood match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Jack Power just before his first blood match Empty
PostSubject: Jack Power just before his first blood match   Jack Power just before his first blood match Empty7/21/2008, 12:02 am

**Jack Power, in full wrestling attire, is walking to the ring, ready for his first blood match with DarkShadow. He turns, notices the camera, and stops.

Jack: I know the first question you all are thinking of: "Jack, are you ready for a match like First Blood?" ...actually, your FIRST question is probably "Woah! Is he talking to me?" The answer to which is probably "No." *Jack gives a "c'mere" sign to the camera and starts walking again, the camera following.* But for the other question, I've dealt with worse matches in my career: Last blood, Ambulance, Buried Alive, Last Blood, Bath of Pain, Chamber of Blood... So First Blood really is no big deal. For me, that is. For Darkshadow... *Jack chuckles* Well, it'll give him a chance to try out that new "blood-spatter red" face paint style I hear he's trying out. *Role Model by Eminem begins to play over the PA* Oops, that's my cue. See you soon.

**Jack takes off at a jog; the camera watches him go and the camera cuts to...

**end scene, begin match**

Last edited by TheSentinel on 7/22/2008, 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I Job for nobody!)
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

Jack Power just before his first blood match
Page 1 of 1