X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre-match interview with Jack Power

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Pre-match interview with Jack Power Empty
PostSubject: Pre-match interview with Jack Power   Pre-match interview with Jack Power Empty8/31/2008, 12:50 am

~Jill Wagner stands in the interview area backstage~
Jill: "Thanks guys. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Jack Power. (Jack walks up to the interview area) Jack, tonight you're going up against XFA's Master_Neto, but what everyone is talking about now is your vicious attack on Jade two weeks ago, and your mocking of her the next day on XFA. Now, she's been signed to fight later on tonight. What are your thoughts about this situation?"
Jack: "You mean she's here? (Jill nods) Tonight?! (Jill nods again) (At first, he looks upset, then a wicked grin spreads across his face.) Thanks for the Intel, Jill. I have plans for Jade tonight. Right now, however, (turns to camera) my thoughts are completely on you, Neto. You and me, tonight, in the ring. You on the mat, me covering you for the 3. Simple as that. So you better be ready... because... well, you know."
Jill: "Thanks, Jack. Look forward to seeing you take him down."
Jack: "Thanks. So... you wanna go up the hill for some water later?"
~Jill stares at him, dumbfounded~
Jack: "Never mind. (Jack walks away, laughing) I couldn't resist."

Last edited by TheSentinel on 8/31/2008, 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just saw that Jade is on the PPV)
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

Pre-match interview with Jack Power
Page 1 of 1