X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack confronts Jon Lum on his way to the match (10/7)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Jack confronts Jon Lum on his way to the match (10/7) Empty
PostSubject: Jack confronts Jon Lum on his way to the match (10/7)   Jack confronts Jon Lum on his way to the match (10/7) Empty10/3/2009, 7:44 pm

~Jon Lum heads toward the entrance ramp, ready for his match. The camera zooms in on him as he turns toward the entrance ramp...only to see it bricked over. He puts his hands on the brick wall over the entrance ramp, disbelieving that it is real. He turns back around... and the camera zooms out to show that he is in an alleyway nowhere near the arena. He looks around, confused~
~
Voice: "Mr. Nakamura!"
~
~Jon Lum snaps his head toward the voice. He sees Jack Power striding up to him, straightening his gloves with a dissatisfied look on his face~
~
Jack Power: "It appears that you also have chosen to debase yourself to this traveling sideshow."
~
Jon Lum: "Yeah, I'm part of the Psycho Carnival. When I first joined your group, you promised we'd raise mayhem, and that's what I'm doing."
~
Jack Power: "I advocated raising mayhem with a purpose. The clowns you run with raise mayhem only for its own sake. Chaos, rather than Anarchy." *He shakes his head sadly* "Mr. Worthington was already unstable when I took him under my wing, so his part in this did not surprise me at all. Disappointed, yes, but not surprised. Mr. Smith, who was acting as a clown already, was a natural fit to go along with him. You, Mr. Nakamura, I had more faith in. You seemed more stable, more disciplined than the others, and, thus, more able to resist the temptation to descend into chaos. Apparently, I was mistaken. It would not be the first time."
~
~Jon Lum gets in Jack's face as the camera zooms in~
~
Jon Lum: "Whatever. What do you want?"
~
~Jack shakes his head and sighs~
~
Jack Power: "If you will not heed my message, then you shall deliver it...by example. We are to meet in the ring shortly. I have no doubt that Mr. Worthington will be watching. I will show him what awaits him at the end of my path."
~
~The camera zooms out to show that they are back at the entrance ramp. Jon Lum looks around, surprised. Jack shakes his head~
~
Jack Power: "It's as though you have forgotten all I have taught you. I have given you the keys to the kingdom, yet you and your little circus chose to camp out in the entryway. Prepare for the next lesson."
~
~Jack turns and walks toward the ring, leaving Jon Lum alone in the backstage area~
~As Jack leaves Jon by himself, Jon starts to mutter to himself under his breath~
~
Jon: "Next lesson? What does this guy have left to teach me? I know
everything that I need to know. I am with the Carnival now. He promised
us mayhem and never delivered. Worthy, he delivered. We are bringing
the mayhem and the chaos now. Something Jack couldn't do."
~
~Jon scratches his head~
~
Jon: "But what did he mean he 'gave me the keys to the kingdom'? Does he
really know more than he taught me? Is Worthy and Morbid holding out on
me? Now I'm really confused."
~
~With than, Jon gets ready to go out for his match with Jack Power~
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Jack confronts Jon Lum on his way to the match (10/7)   Jack confronts Jon Lum on his way to the match (10/7) Empty10/4/2009, 8:11 am

Nice RP JP, I'm loving the whole Smith Agent gimmick.
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Jack confronts Jon Lum on his way to the match (10/7)   Jack confronts Jon Lum on his way to the match (10/7) Empty10/4/2009, 11:16 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Jack confronts Jon Lum on his way to the match (10/7)   Jack confronts Jon Lum on his way to the match (10/7) Empty10/4/2009, 12:09 pm

That's some excellent writing. Great RP!
Back to top Go down
Jon Lum

Jon Lum

Male
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Jack confronts Jon Lum on his way to the match (10/7)   Jack confronts Jon Lum on his way to the match (10/7) Empty10/5/2009, 5:39 pm

~As Jack leaves Jon by himself, Jon starts to mutter to himself under his breath~
~
Jon: "Next lesson? What does this guy have left to teach me? I know everything that I need to know. I am with the Carnival now. He promised us mayhem and never delivered. Worthy, he delivered. We are bringing the mayhem and the chaos now. Something Jack couldn't do."
~
~Jon scratches his head~
~
Jon: "But what did he mean he 'gave me the keys to the kingdom'? Does he really know more than he tought me? Is Worthy and Morbid holding out on me? Now I'm really confused"
~
~With than, Jon gets ready to go out for his match with Jack Power~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack confronts Jon Lum on his way to the match (10/7)   Jack confronts Jon Lum on his way to the match (10/7) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack confronts Jon Lum on his way to the match (10/7)
Page 1 of 1