X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack meets Plin (sometime) before their match 2/14

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Jack meets Plin (sometime) before their match 2/14 Empty
PostSubject: Jack meets Plin (sometime) before their match 2/14   Jack meets Plin (sometime) before their match 2/14 Empty2/12/2009, 12:54 am

~Plin is coming out of his locker room, attended by several of his Wraiths. He has the Extreme Fighting Championship over his shoulder. Suddenly, we hear...
~
Voice from off-camera: "Plin! Plin! Hold up!"
~
~Jack Power walks up to Plin. from off-camera.
~
Jack (to Plin): "Got a minute?"
~
~Plin sighs condescendingly and turns to his Wraiths.~
~
Plin: "Go on ahead. I will accompany you later. (The Wraiths nod and leave. Plin turns to Jack) What?"
~
Jack: "Hey, I just wanted to congratulate you on winning the belt at the Pay Per View. It had to be tough, considering you weren't really at 100%. In fact (barely stifles a snicker) you looked a little pink around the gills!"
~
~Jack starts laughing. Plin grumbles and turns to walk away.~
~
Jack: "Wait, wait. I'm sorry. I had to get that out of my system. I won't bring it up again; you're obviously still traumatized by the whole thing. *ahem* Anyways, looks like you and me got Sentinel and his tagalong Milo tonight. Now I know you and I haven't exactly been... not beating each other up, but you think we can put everything aside for one night and focus on the one thing we have in common: kicking Sentinel's ass?"
~

(( Plin goes now ))
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Jack meets Plin (sometime) before their match 2/14   Jack meets Plin (sometime) before their match 2/14 Empty2/12/2009, 5:03 pm

Plin: "Dear Jack, pink is a good color for a wrestler attire, it combine's nice with your enemies blood, specially TheDominator's"

Jack Power: " (barely stifles a snicker)And the petty music also combines?"

Plin: "(Plin is becoming a bit angry)My attire and entrance music is none of your business. Don't test my patience Jack"

Jack Power: "Ok, can we go to business finally?"

Plin: "(Starts to calm) Ok. You say before that we have a common purpose? Someone that i have ambushed his crew member, and crushed his champion, while you kidnapped his nephew and beat him bad at the last PPV. Congratulations for that!"

*EDITED AFTER SEING THE MATCH CARD.....
Jack Power: "Was great to kick The Sentinel's ass"

Plin: "A normal general manager would have fled, with all of this, but he resists. I don't know if he is dumb or he likes sado, he's a general manager with no power, he has to leave his site to a bigger entity. Chaos has to reign above us, not a clown! I'm a chosen of gods, chaos is my father and violence is my mather, definitely chaos must dominate us, not a weak man"

Jack Power: "(A bit tired from the discurse)I'm not 100% with your ideals, but go on..."

Plin: "Do you want to work with me, to take out the thrash for one night. But I only work, with the ones that acknowledme as his master..."

Jack Power: "(Now is Jack turn to be angry) Are you kidding? Your ego is so big, that your fall will be enormous"

Plin: "(Make as he's thinking) But on another side, since i'm champion i have recruited a lot more of punks and hooligans, you know that i work alone, and without Materazzi's "help" i have no one to delegate my minions. I don't know what to do with them"

~A wraith enters the room~

Wraith: "Excuse me Master, but we have a problem, we've got five punks more, but we are out of black robes"

Plin: "(Wakes up, and talks to the wraith) Haven't i say to don't bother me? You will be punished later. Dissapear from my sight"

Plin: "(Talking to Jack) So, you won't acknowledgme, normally I couldn't help you personally, but i want also to test your power in the ring, and kick Milo's ass. Probably kicking his nephew will hurt him more, that crushing him. Count with my punchs"
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Jack meets Plin (sometime) before their match 2/14   Jack meets Plin (sometime) before their match 2/14 Empty2/12/2009, 9:53 pm

~Jack strokes his chin~
~
Jack: "Good, so we're on the same page. We take out Sentinel and Milo tonight. I knew I could count on you."
~
Jack extends his hand, which Plin reluctantly takes and shakes firmly. Jack turns to leave, then turns back.
~
Jack: "Oh, and good luck with that whole... chaos... violence... parent... thing."
~
~Jack turns and walks away, muttering to himself "Sheesh, and I thought I had family issues..."
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack meets Plin (sometime) before their match 2/14   Jack meets Plin (sometime) before their match 2/14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack meets Plin (sometime) before their match 2/14
Page 1 of 1