X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sentinel and Jack before the match. (PPV 12/24)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Sentinel and Jack before the match.  (PPV 12/24) Empty
PostSubject: Sentinel and Jack before the match. (PPV 12/24)   Sentinel and Jack before the match.  (PPV 12/24) Empty12/22/2008, 8:46 pm

~Dr. Melfi and The Sentinel are walking along the backstage area~
~
The Sentinel: "Thank you for the update on Jack's condition. Do you think he's ready to be in the ring tonight?"
~
Dr. Melfi: "Not that my opinion matters, but no. He's liable to kill whoever is on the other side of the ring. And I mean "kill" as in "kill". Murder. Blood and guts and all that."
~
The Sentinel: "Mm hmm. And where are you taking me?"
~
~Dr. Melfi comes to a stop in front of Jack Power's locker room~
~
The Sentinel: "Okay, what are you trying to pull here?
~
Dr. Melfi: "He wants to talk to you."
~
The Sentinel (shocked): "T.. to me?"
~
Dr. Melfi: "Oh, yeah. He asked for you specifically. (She shudders, recalling the previous scene) Made it quite clear that if I didn't deliver you to him, he could do things to me. Terrible things."
~
The Sentinel: "He said that?!"
~
Dr. Melfi: "Not with words; his eyes spoke volumes."
~
The Sentinel (nervously): "So...you think he wants to do things...to me?"
~
Dr. Melfi: (shrugs) "Don't know what he wants with you. But given how you treated him recently, I'd watch yourself if I were you. (She opens the door) Good luck... and I quit!"
~
~Dr. Melfi storms off, Sentinel looking after her as she leaves. After a couple seconds, he looks into the open door. The room is almost completely dark except for one light over a leather swivel chair, back facing the door. Light filtering into the room reveals a table thrown against the wall, a broken mirror and not much else. Sentinel swallows hard and steps in~
~
The Sentinel: "Jack?"
~
Jack (from behind the chair): "Come in. (Sentinel walks into the room cautiously) Close the door behind you."
~
~ The Sentinel bristles a bit, but does close the door. He slowly walks to the chair~
~
The Sentinel: "Jack...look, you need to know why I..."
~
Jack (interrupting): "Thank you."
~
The Sentinel (confused): "Excuse me?"
~
Jack: "Thank you. If you hadn't forced me to work these past few weeks, I would never have gotten past this."
~
The Sentinel (a little relieved): "Oh, um, you're welcome. You know, I knew that bringing you back was..."
~
Jack (interrupting again): "I want you at ringside tonight."
~
The Sentinel (more confused): "Ringside? Me?"
~
Jack: "Of course! I wouldn't be where I am now without you."
~
The Sentinel (very relieved): "Oh, well, then, it would be an honor to watch you beat that XFA flunky Darth Clay and crown you the Lord of Mayhem."
~
~No response from Jack~
~
The Sentinel: "Well, I'll see you at the entrance ramp then. (Sentinel opens the door and turns to leave, then turns back around) Just so I'm sure...we're...cool, right?"
~
~The chair spins around, revealing Jack Power in wresting attire, arms open wide~
~
Jack: "Hey, I'm still your guy."
~
~ The Sentinel smiles, waves and leaves, closing the door behind him. The room darkens except for the light over Jack's chair. The camera zooms in on Jack as the shadows around him seem to visibly darken except for his gloves and face. He presses his fingertips together and grins wickedly from beneath his almost pitch-black Ray-Bans. Fade to black~
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

Sentinel and Jack before the match. (PPV 12/24)
Page 1 of 1