X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

12/17 Jack and Sentinel have a chat (Part 2 of 3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

12/17 Jack and Sentinel have a chat (Part 2 of 3) Empty
PostSubject: 12/17 Jack and Sentinel have a chat (Part 2 of 3)   12/17 Jack and Sentinel have a chat (Part 2 of 3) Empty12/13/2008, 2:12 am

~Cut to Jack Power's locker room. Jack is sitting down on a bench. A psychiatrist is seen talking to him~
Psychiatrist: "Time for your pills, Mr. Power."
~The psychiatrist hands Jack a small dosage cup. Jack pushes it away. The psychiatrist, undaunted, holds it in front of him insistently. In a fit of rage, Jack slaps the cup away, sending its contents flying all over the room. The psychiatrist backs away~
Psychiatrist: "Okay, maybe later."
~A knock is heard at the locker room door. A second later, The Sentinel opens it up and walks in~
The Sentinel: "Hello, Doctor. I'm here to talk to Jack."
Psychiatrist. "Good luck with that. He's unresponsive and more than a little angry. He's lashed out at me several times."
The Sentinel. "Thanks for the warning, but I'm sure I'll be fine. Now if you please... *Sentinel makes a "shoo" motion with his hand*
Psychiatrist: *shrugging* "Your funeral."
~The psychiatrist turns and walks out, closing the door behind him. The Sentinel sits down next to Jack on the bench~
The Sentinel: "Jack? Jack? It's me, Sentinel."
~Jack is unresponsive for a second, then...~
Jack Power: (slowly and haltingly): "Sen... ti... nel?"
The Sentinel: "Yes, it's me. How are you feeling?"
~No response from Jack~
The Sentinel: "Well, you know who I am; that's an improvement. Do you know why you're here? (no response) I need you to go out into the ring and take out The Dominator. You're still my hit man."
Jack: (still slowly): "Sen... ti... nel?"
The Sentinel: "Yes, that's me. Your boss. I've seen you in action, and I know you can do this for me. You're still my guy."
Jack: (slowly): "Y... your guy."
The Sentinel: "Yeah. You're my guy. I know I can count on you."
~The Sentinel stands up and pats Jack on the shoulder and walks out. The camera slowly zooms in on Jack's face. His eyes slightly widen in recognition~
Jack: "Sentinel! (Jack's eyes slowly narrow and his eyebrows furrow in anger. His voice becomes deeper, almost a growl.) Sentinel..."
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

12/17 Jack and Sentinel have a chat (Part 2 of 3)
Page 1 of 1