X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They found Jack! (part 1) 12/3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

They found Jack! (part 1) 12/3 Empty
PostSubject: They found Jack! (part 1) 12/3   They found Jack! (part 1) 12/3 Empty11/29/2008, 1:09 am

~The Sentinel is pacing around his office, obviously worried. He's staring at the phone, as though waiting for it to ring~
The Sentinel (to himself): "Where are you, Jack?"
~After a couple more seconds, the phone finally rings. Sentinel quickly flips on the speaker phone~
The Sentinel: "You better have some good news..."
Voice from phone: "Um, well, I have news, but it isn't all good..."
The Sentinel: "I'm waiting..."
Voice: "We found Jack Power."
~A couple quiet seconds pass~
The Sentinel (impatiently): "...and...?"
Voice: "Well, we found him wandering around Fort Wayne, Indiana. He's in a pretty bad way. He hasn't changed his clothes in a week. It looks like he was still wearing the same clothes he was wearing when... you know..."
The Sentinel: "Yeah, I know. Has he said anything?"
Voice: "That's the odd thing, Boss. He hasn't said word one since we found him. He just has this dazed look in his eyes, almost... catatonic."
The Sentinel: "This isn't good news. Is he there with you now?"
Voice: "Yeah. We're on the private jet heading toward New Orleans."
The Sentinel: "He let you put him on the jet?"
Voice: "He didn't resist at all."
The Sentinel: "Something's not right. What's he doing now?"
Voice: "He's just sitting in the chair and looking forward. Boss, I think he's messed up good. We can't put him into the ring like this."
The Sentinel: "Fortunately, I don't pay you to make those calls. We have a house full of paying customers, expecting to see Jack Power. I can't afford for him not to wrestle today."
~Cut to the interior of the jet. Several of Sentinel's men are on the plane. Jack Power is in a seat across from the one on the phone, eyes glazed and staring blankly into space~
Suit: "Yeah, yeah, I get it. It's all business."
Jack Power (almost inaudible): "...all business..."
Suit: "Boss! Boss! Jack just spoke. *pause for response* He said "All business". *pause* No that doesn't mean he's getting better! He needs some serious psychological help. Jada scrambled his brain good.. *pause* What?! *pause* Put him on the phone?! Forgive my speaking freely, boss, but are you nuts?! *pause* But... *pause* Of course I want to... *pauses for response, then sighs heavily* All right, but don't say I didn't warn you..."
~The suit hands Jack the telephone. Jack doesn't take it. The suit then presses a button on the cell phone and turns on the speaker~
Suit: "I put it on speaker phone, Boss. He should be able to hear you now."
The Sentinel (from phone): "Jack? Jack, can you hear me?"
~No obvious response from Jack~
The Sentinel: "What's he doing?"
Suit: "Nothing. Same thing as before."
The Sentinel: "Dammit! *sighs* Let me know when you're coming in. I'll have the staff doctor look at him when he gets in."
Suit: "Okay. You're the boss."
The Sentinel: "Remember that."
Jack (mumbling): "You'll live longer."
The Sentinel: "Jack? Jack?!"
~Jack says nothing~
The Sentinel: "All right. Let me know when you're coming in." *click*
~The suits look at each other, confused~
Suit: "How long to the airfield?"
Pilot: "Ten minutes."
Suit: "Thanks. We'll call Sentinel back when we're in the limo. *to himself* I can't believe he'd actually make him wrestle in this condition."
~Camera pans to Jack. He just stares blankly in the general direction of the camera~
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

They found Jack! (part 1) 12/3
Page 1 of 1