X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack - Cleaning Out My Closet Part 3... (XFW 11/16)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Jack - Cleaning Out My Closet Part 3... (XFW 11/16) Empty
PostSubject: Jack - Cleaning Out My Closet Part 3... (XFW 11/16)   Jack - Cleaning Out My Closet Part 3... (XFW 11/16) Empty11/16/2011, 12:02 am

~Jeremy Alsop finishes lacing up his wrestling boots and ties them off. He dusts his hands off and storms to the door, ready to face Gobeer~
~He opens the door and a blast of white assails his vision. When he recovers, he sees that he's in in a plain white space with no discernible ceiling or floor. He sighs and shakes his head~
Jeremy Alsop: "Jack. I know you're behind this."
Jack's voice: "That's part of the problem."
~Jeremy turns around and sees Jack, but even less so than previously: his dark hair is short-cropped, his face is clean shaven and absent any sunglasses. He still wears his suit, but Jeremy notices that his hands are bare~
Jeremy Alsop: "Jack, what's going on? You've been acting like you're dying or something."
Jack Power: "I very may well be."
Jeremy Alsop: "*blinks* What are you talking about?"
Jack Power: "You know how this place is made of human Creators writing plot segments sandwiched between computer-generated match simulations?...no, of course not. The point is, my existence as you...well, "see", for want of a better word is only as permanent as is my Creator's ability to write."
~Jeremy looks at him, confused~
Jack Power: "I've done it all, Kiwi. Face, Heel, Tweener, catatonic, faction leader, Avatar of Balance, Agent, Hand of Chaos, while still maintaining that slim edge between reality and fantasy, kayfabe and shoot. After House of Blood...I don't know if I have any stories left in me."
Jeremy Alsop: "So...what are you saying?"
Jack Power: "*shakes head* I don't know what I'm saying. I may go on for years, I may restart myself tomorrow, I don't know. Point is I can see the end of the road, and I wanted to say what I wanted to say before I... *looks away* ...before I can't any more."
~Jeremy looks on, not saying anything~
Jack Power: "Kiwi, when you called me to join OcW, I was at a point where I wasn't going anywhere. You gave me the chance that I didn't know I needed: you gave me the chance to go out the way I want to...on my terms."
~Jack, without warning, reaches out and hugs Jeremy, who just stands there, unsure how to react. After a couple awkward moments, he lets go, keeping his hands on Jeremy's shoulders~
Jack Power: "No go out there and kick Gobeer's ass!"
~The camera quick-zooms onto Jeremy's eye, then back out to find him in the hallway in front of the locker room. He blinks for a moment to recover, when he notices he's holding something. He looks down...~
~...and sees a pair of black, fingerless gloves, one in each hand~

(( Kiwi, as always, edit as needed ))
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Jack - Cleaning Out My Closet Part 3... (XFW 11/16) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack - Cleaning Out My Closet Part 3... (XFW 11/16)   Jack - Cleaning Out My Closet Part 3... (XFW 11/16) Empty11/16/2011, 12:11 am

No need for any edit. I like it and I think I just acquired a pair of black, fingerless gloves to wrestle in.....lol
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Jack - Cleaning Out My Closet Part 3... (XFW 11/16)
Page 1 of 1