X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack - Cleaning Out My Closet Part 1... (XFW 11/9/11)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Jack - Cleaning Out My Closet Part 1... (XFW 11/9/11) Empty
PostSubject: Jack - Cleaning Out My Closet Part 1... (XFW 11/9/11)   Jack - Cleaning Out My Closet Part 1... (XFW 11/9/11) Empty11/9/2011, 11:44 am

(( Argo, feel free to add/subtract as needed ))

~Argo is in his locker room, lacing up his boots. He looks up for a moment and sees an odd reflection in the mirror. He tenses and turns to look behind him...but there's nobody there. He heaves a sigh of relief and goes back to his boots~
Voice: "Argo..."
~Argo, recognizing the voice, looks behind him again, and sees nobody. Angry, he turns back to the mirror and sees Jack in the mirror, back to his immaculate suit and gloves, but his hair shorter and his goatee cut shorter, but still with his trademark Ray-Bans. He clenches his fist and storms up to the mirror, but Jack puts up his hands~
Jack Power: "Relax, big guy. I wouldn't want you to cut yourself. Besides, I'm a man of my word, and our match at All Or Nothing was it; I have no need or desire to hurt you."
Argo: "*scoffs* Then come out into the real world and face me."
Jack Power: "I'm honorable, Argo, not stupid. Besides, I find this much more entertaining."
Argo: "What do you want, Power?"
Jack Power: "I just wanted to express my regrets as to how that whole thing between us worked out. Pat broke me, Argo, broke me in ways I didn't even know I could be broken, and I took it out on you, just because you wanted a piece of him."
~Argo looks at Jack, wary, but interested~
Jack Power: "Now he's gone, and, with him, my reason to be angry at you. I just wanted to let you know that you're a very strong and worthy competitor, and a great role play partner...you know...in case I don't get another chance to."
Argo: "What do you mean..."
~Argo takes his eyes off of the mirror for a moment, and when he returns, the sees only his reflection. Jack vanished as quickly as he appeared. Argo turns away from the mirror, confused~
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

Jack - Cleaning Out My Closet Part 1... (XFW 11/9/11)
Page 1 of 1