X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack - Cleaning Out My Closet Part 4... (Unsolitary Confinement)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Jack - Cleaning Out My Closet Part 4... (Unsolitary Confinement) Empty
PostSubject: Jack - Cleaning Out My Closet Part 4... (Unsolitary Confinement)   Jack - Cleaning Out My Closet Part 4... (Unsolitary Confinement) Empty11/25/2011, 12:11 am

~The Scene opens with The Sentinel kicking a Crewman out of his office~
~The Sentinel slumps down at his desk. After a moment, he sighs and lowers his head~
The Sentinel: "I was wondering when you were going to get to me."
~The camera pans around to the other side of the desk where we see Jack Power standing beside The Sentinel: no sunglasses, no gloves, short hair, clean shaven~
Jack Power: "Quite frankly, so was I. You've got a good storyline going and I didn't want to step on the build-up. I owe you that much."
The Sentinel: "You really think so? After our history together, I thought you'd say I owed you or something arrogant like that."
Jack Power: *shakes head* "No, Mr. Zeltwanger. No arrogance tonight."
The Sentinel: *shudders* "I'm not sure why you called me that, but can you not do that again? It feels...weird."
Jack Power: *shrugs* "Guess you're not ready for that. Very well, then. "Sentinel" it is."
~Jack pushes himself away from the desk and starts to pace around the room~
Jack Power: "Although, you are right: we do have quite a history together - on both sides of the ball, as it were. *looks at the ceiling* Chaos 'n' Mayhem is coming up, isn't it? Ah, I remember my first Chaos 'n' Mayhem. That's when my life path became clear, thanks to you. Oh, sure, our favorite split-personality Sorority Girl may have loaded the cannon...but you're the one who pulled the trigger."
~The Sentinel looks on, quietly~
Jack Power: *sigh* "That said, however, I can't fault you for doing your job. I mean, that was your shtick in those days: the "evil CEO" gimmick. I'll admit, you played it well. Besides, *turns and rests hands against desk* I wouldn't be here - or be relevant, for that matter - were it not for you."
~The Sentinel nods, as Jack stands back to his full height~
Jack Power: "After TFC folded like so many poker hands, you gave this crazy, untested 'tweener a chance. And while I'll admit that I haven't always been gold for XFE, XFE has been much more valuable than gold for me. Signing me, letting me work, putting up with my crazy storylines - especially that Abraxas thing. Most GM's would have cringed at that. Not you. Our paths may not have crossed much in front of the camera, but behind the scenes, we had a lot of fun. And, well, I just wanted to thank you."
~The Sentinel looks up from the desk, meeting Jack's eyes with his own~
The Sentinel: "Is that all you came to say?"
Jack Power: "Of course not. Look: I don't know what's going to happen to me in the seasons to come. And I've been...well, for lack of a better word, "Weird" for so long, I don't even know if I remember what it's like to be just a wrestler. So I just want one thing from you. Not a demand or an order, but a favor for someone whose been your friend and enemy off and on throughout my time here, which may not be much longer."
The Sentinel: "...and that is?"
Jack Power: *shakes his head and sighs* "I want a match. You and me. After Unsolitary - during Aggression if Worthy will allow it, or, if not, to start next season. If you still have the gold after this, it can be for the gold, but it doesn't have to be. Either way, I promise: no bells, no whistles, no magic, no reality warping. Just two veterans in the ring. one on one."
The Sentinel: "You chose me for this offer? I'm flattered."
Jack Power: *shakes head* "After everything I've been through since you first signed me, and how well you've kept this ship together, there's no one else I could ask. So, what do you say?"
~The Sentinel sits back in his chair and stares at Jack Power. He rubs his chin~
The Sentinel: "You and me. One on One. No Funny Business. Deal."
~The Sentinel stands up and sticks out his hand. Jack Power grasps it and shakes~

(( Sent: edit, start, and finish however you wish. I'll try to keep up, but I'll be at work tomorrow and can really only access the boards through my phone. ))

Last edited by TheSentinel on 11/30/2011, 11:45 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : It's here, yo!)
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Jack - Cleaning Out My Closet Part 4... (Unsolitary Confinement) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack - Cleaning Out My Closet Part 4... (Unsolitary Confinement)   Jack - Cleaning Out My Closet Part 4... (Unsolitary Confinement) Empty11/29/2011, 11:26 pm

...aaaaaaand cut.
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

Jack - Cleaning Out My Closet Part 4... (Unsolitary Confinement)
Page 1 of 1