X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestling With Demons - Unsolitary Confinement - Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tick

Tick

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Wrestling With Demons - Unsolitary Confinement - Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Wrestling With Demons - Unsolitary Confinement - Part 1   Wrestling With Demons - Unsolitary Confinement - Part 1 Empty10/19/2009, 5:05 am

~Arthur and Saviour make their way out to the ring as the crowd burst into applause~
Saviour: "Last week I was approached by my now good friend Arthur. Who approached me with a rather great idea on how to bring back the Tick that we all know and love and not the one we have been seeing these last few months."
~Saviour hands the mic over to Arthur~
Arthur: "Uh, hi... you see, uh, as Tick's sidekick, I'm, uh, privileged to a deeper understanding of the mind of our hero, Tick. He's not, well, he's not really in touch with reality the same way you and I are. He listens to me most of the time, but when real seriousness is called for, well, there's only one person he really listens to. His doctor, Captain Sanity."
~Arthur gestures towards the ramp, as an orderly carries Captain Sanity to the ring from back stage~
~Saviour leans in to the mic~
Saviour: "Who's the crazy one here? You never said anything about him being just a head in a jar. What's he going to do, spit water on him?"
~Arthur directs the mic to the jar~
Captain Sanity: "Tick, Tick...hello, is this thing on? Tick, would you mind if I have a word?"
~Face-Tick's music starts, and Tick makes his way from back stage. Moments after he appears, another orderly jumps him, and attempts to stab Tick in the neck with a needle. As he presses it into Tick, the needle snaps, leaving just a syringe in his hand, and a stunned look on his face. Tick turns and faces him~
Tick: "You know, you could hurt someone with that if your not careful."
~The orderly lets out a brief shriek, then turns tail, and runs~
Captain Sanity: "Tick!"
Saviour: "Wow, this thing looks so real..."
~Tick turns to see Captain Sanity, the orderly, Arthur and Saviour all waiting for him in the ring. As Tick makes his way to the ring he attempts to high-five members of the crowd, without much luck. When he is almost at the ring however, a fan wearing a "Tick" mask leans over the railing, and pulls Tick in close for a hug, when Tick turns back around he has an open can of red bull in his hand~
Saviour: "Ugh, if you want something done properly, you have to do it yourself. Arthur."
Arthur: "Um, I'm on it."
~Saviour dives through the ropes, knocking Tick to the floor, and sending the can flying. Arthur leaps from the ring and jumps over the barricade in pursuit of the masked fan~
Saviour: "Will someone hand me the damn jacket?!"
~Tick, with a confused look on his face looks up at Saviour, who has him pinned to the floor~
Tick: "Saviour? Wait, I know you..."
~An orderly rushes in and hands a white coat to Saviour~
Saviour: "Don't struggle, Okay. Just put it on, it's for your own good."
Captain Sanity: "He speaks the truth Tick."
Saviour: "Yeah, I can't believe I am saying this, listen to the head."
~Tick puts the jacket on, Saviour buckles it up,then leads him backstage, followed by the orderlies. As they reach the ramp, Arthur appears from backstage~
~Tick looks at Arthur, his face a mixture of confusion and fear~
Tick: "Arthur?"
Arthur: "Don't worry Tick, it's going to be alright."
~The orderlies leave with Tick~
Saviour: "Any luck?"
Arthur: "No, I lost him. He left this."
~Arthur shows the mask to Saviour~
~The two turn to leave, only to be confronted by The Sentinel~
The Sentinel: "Good job guys, you've just ruined one of the matches. Arthur, I hope you're not afraid of confined spaces."
~The Sentinel walks off. Saviour and Arthur look at each other, then walk backstage~
Back to top Go down
Tick

Tick

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Wrestling With Demons - Unsolitary Confinement - Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling With Demons - Unsolitary Confinement - Part 1   Wrestling With Demons - Unsolitary Confinement - Part 1 Empty10/19/2009, 5:08 am

Here's a pic of Captain Sanity if needed;

Wrestling With Demons - Unsolitary Confinement - Part 1 Captai10
Back to top Go down

Wrestling With Demons - Unsolitary Confinement - Part 1
Page 1 of 1