X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UNSOLITARY CONFINEMENT IS ALLGOOD.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

UNSOLITARY CONFINEMENT IS ALLGOOD. Empty
PostSubject: UNSOLITARY CONFINEMENT IS ALLGOOD.   UNSOLITARY CONFINEMENT IS ALLGOOD. Empty10/19/2009, 2:49 pm

~The cameras go backstage, where we see Jill standing by, microphone in hand~
Jill Wagner: "Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time...JD Allgood."
~The camera zooms out to reveal JD Allgood standing next to Jill in his golden velor tracksuit. The crowd boo ferociously at Allgood's appearance. He acknowledges the crowds disapproval by laughing to himself in typical arrogant fashion~
Jill Wagner: "JD, tonight you go one-on-one with Argo, who has been very impressive here in XFE since his debut just a couple of months back. Living up to his 'Unstoppable' moniker. It would seem that so far you have failed to stop the unstoppable, losing a match against Argo last season and being unable to take Argo out for good after your vicious and unprovoked assault on him just a couple of weeks back. What makes you think that you have a chance this time where the stakes are raised, as you are locked in the cell, where in order to win the match you have to incapacitate your opponent to the point that they are loaded into the back of an ambulance and taken straight to the emergency room?!"
~Allgood, ponders Jill's questions, as the camera zooms right into face as his arrogant grin grows larger as the camera zooms closer~
JD: "This is what differs me and Argo, right here. While he respects these ignoramus fans, and the plebeian parasites that work backstage here at the XFE events..."
~The crowd responds to Allgood's remarks with a tirade of boos that erupt around the arena~
JD: "I DON'T! And I'm gonna have to tell you WHY, because you and everyone else in this ass-backward city can't seem to get it through your thick skulls and into your pea-brains!"
~The chants of 'ALLGOOD SUCKS' have already begun to ring out around the arena. And as the chant gets louder and more widespread, so Allgood has to raise his voice to be heard~
JD (Almost shouting): I'm the 'NATURAL SELECTION'! I'm 'MR. WEDNESDAY NIGHT'! I'M A GOD DAMN TRIPLE CROWN CHAMPION! AND THAT...THAT IS WHY I'M AT THIS PAY PER VIEW!...THAT IS WHY I'M GONNA BEAT ARGO!...AND THAT...IS WHY I'VE ALWAYS GOT AN ACE UP MY SLEEVE!"
~Allgood turns his focus and stares deep and menacingly into the camera~
JD: "Tonight...the Unstoppable...gets stopped!"
~The camera fades out and returns to ringside~
Back to top Go down

UNSOLITARY CONFINEMENT IS ALLGOOD.
Page 1 of 1