X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personal Fight (Unsolitary Confinement)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Personal Fight (Unsolitary Confinement) Empty
PostSubject: Personal Fight (Unsolitary Confinement)   Personal Fight (Unsolitary Confinement) Empty10/17/2009, 5:22 pm

~Camera fades to Killswitch Overdrive listening to "Go to Sleep B#$%@" by Eminem & DMX, staring at nothing, with a very angry look on his face. He slowly looks up~
KSO: "I will not have a episode of the X-Factor tonight, but next XFA, the episode will have very special guest, Travo and bleeding face will return to XFE for the first time in several months, but tonight is another story."
~crowd starts chanting, X,K,M~
KSO: "Those two are still recovering from severe injuries they have sustained many months ago that ended their wrestling careers and you go to their homes, and assault them, that is uncalled for. Just for a little interview, you made it very personal. My win on X-Force Aggression was just the beginning, because tonight, there will be no escape for you in that cage."
~Crowd cheers~
KSO: "Here's the scenario, Travo and bleeding face are not able to work in regular jobs now for at least 4 months. So I'm sacrificing my paycheck tonight and bonus money for winning to give them to keep their homes. But tonight, you hurt their career, I will not hurt yours, I promise that I will end your wrestling career tonight."
~Crowd Cheers~
KSO: "So it's simple, whatever you bring to the ring, will just be your final wrestling match ever. One year ago, Travo, bleeding face, and myself left XFE after this night, tonight, I will do the same to you. Only you won't be able to wrestle or pursue any career like this. Welcome to a beast that you have unleashed, R.I.P. Mordious."
~Camera fades out to the ring~
Back to top Go down

Personal Fight (Unsolitary Confinement)
Page 1 of 1