X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time for a fight... (Unsolitary Confinement)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Time for a fight... (Unsolitary Confinement) Empty
PostSubject: Time for a fight... (Unsolitary Confinement)   Time for a fight... (Unsolitary Confinement) Empty11/24/2011, 4:59 am

~The camera cuts to showing the Unified Universal-X Championship Title standing on a podium ringside and slides from there to show the commentary team~
Brandon Routh: "Next up is match that the fans have been dying to see for a long time and I for one can't wait."
Reggie Miller: "Whoop-de-frickin-doo. The Thorns. Again."
David Hood: "Reggie may not be excited for this match but I know that a lot of our fans can't wait to see which one of the brothers walks away the Unified Universal-X Champion here tonight."
Matt Scott: "Does it even matter? They both suck."
David Hood: "I wouldn't consider them that bad considering their success in the XFE. But let's hear what they have to say about this match. Our broadcast colleague, Marnette Patterson is standing by with the D.A.S right now."
~The camera cuts to the interview area, where Marnette Patterson is standing by with the Thorns standing on each of her sides. They are wearing their wrestling gear, which is for the first time all season not coordinated and also their respective titles are missing~
Marnette Patterson: "Thank you, David. Guys, up next is a tough test not only for your bond as a tag team but also for both of you as individuals. Both of you have enjoyed great success lately, holding the Extreme Fight and Universal-X Championships respectively. You've also reunited as the D.A.S and haven't lost a single tag match since. But tonight, one of you will have to lose as there can be only one Champion after tonight. How are you feeling going into this match?"
~Jay sighs deep before answering first~
Jay Thorn: "Surprisingly good. Working with Pitbull as the D.A.S feels good, it's home turf. Don't get me wrong, both of us are competitors on our own. We thrive from being pushed and challenged. And that is what is going to happen tonight. We'll push each other over our respective breaking points. Remember Worthy vs Slugger at Super Force? Those two tore the house down because they were friends putting it all out for one of the best matches that any of us have ever seen. But this...This is more."
~Jay looks at Pitbull and continues~
Jay Thorn: "This is two brothers that can't lose here tonight. It took me four seasons off non stop competition and pushing myself to the limit to win the Extreme Fight Championship. I had to survive High-Wire Heaven and win in that environment to get that Title around my waist. And now to hold on to it, I have to win not only against one of the most technically proficient and dangerous men in XFE, but against the one man who knows me better than anyone. Who knows my every move and every weakness."
~Jay looks down at himself, his body having clearly slimmed down over the season~
Jay Thorn: "But I can't lose. I won't lose. I went through hell to become the Extreme Fight Champion and I'll be damned before I let anyone take it from me. I've realized that I'll never be as big and strong as Playboy or Cryl or JD or even Slugger. Or Pitbull for that matter. But I've improved in that regard. I let go of excess muscle and worked on my technique and speed. I'm the fastest man on the XFE roster and I can knock people out twice before they even hit the ground. In that ring, I'm everywhere and nowhere all at once. So, Joel, your my brother and I love you. But who are you gonna call when you realize your in there with a living, breathing ghost?"
~Pitbull smiles as the mic is brought to his side~
Pitbull: "Your right, Jay. You are faster than me. People tend to look at guys like you and laugh at the potential of you being a serious contender. Until you kick them about a hundred times within a minute. But I'm not one of those people. Now I'll admit, since coming to XFW, I've mainly wrestled guys that focus on submissions and being the best submission technicians in the XFE. And in doing so, I've proven that I'm the best. That I'm the man. The only man to hold the Universal-X Championship longer than me is Gobeer. And last I checked he wasn't quite as open to defending it as I am."
~Pitbull measures Jay up and down~
Pitbull: "So in my book, I'm the most successful Universal-X Champion in this company's history. But all of that, all the wins against Vince Noir and John Deep and who ever I've faced during my reign won't be enough if I lose tonight. But news flash Jay. I haven't lost in a long time. Not since Super Force to be exact. It doesn't matter if you talk about tag team matches, singles matches, multiple man matches. Any match that I've had since then, I've won. And in doing so I've become the dominant force in the Universal-X Division."
~Pitbull steps up closer to Jay~
Pitbull: "So yeah, we're being hunted by wolves like Fab, Vince and John that want a shot at the Universal-X Title...We've been getting into a fight with Playboy, Cryl, Slugger and Seraphim all season...But none of them will be in that cage tonight. The only man in the cage with you will be this Pitbull right here. And this Pitbull knows full well what your capable off and what you will do to walk away tonight with my title. But you need to know that I need this. I need to come in that cage and beat you tonight. I can be the Universal-X Champion all I want. I can be one half of the most successful tag team in XFE history and I can one day become the XFE World Heavyweight Champion. I can do that all. But I've lost to you before and if I don't walk into that cage tonight and prove to myself that I can beat you, I'll never have peace. It'll gnaw away at me and my career for as long as I live and I can't allow that."
~Pitbull smiles and eases the tension in the room a bit~
Pitbull: "I know you better than anyone. Your phenomenal. One day soon you'll be a World Champion, making history as the first ever XFE Grand Slam Champion. But on this night, you won't choke because your that damn good. But I WILL win inside that cage, even if I have to choke you out to do it."
Back to top Go down
Mr_Fabulous

Mr_Fabulous

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Time for a fight... (Unsolitary Confinement)   Time for a fight... (Unsolitary Confinement) Empty11/24/2011, 6:37 am

cool rp mate good job
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Time for a fight... (Unsolitary Confinement)   Time for a fight... (Unsolitary Confinement) Empty11/24/2011, 6:41 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a fight... (Unsolitary Confinement)   Time for a fight... (Unsolitary Confinement) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for a fight... (Unsolitary Confinement)
Page 1 of 1