X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

are you ready!!? (unsolitary confinement)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

are you ready!!? (unsolitary confinement) Empty
PostSubject: are you ready!!? (unsolitary confinement)   are you ready!!? (unsolitary confinement) Empty1/21/2011, 9:31 pm

Brandon Routh: "In just a few moments we will finally get to witness slugger and worthy go at it one on one for the very first time in xfe history."
Reggie Miller: "Big whoop its just going to be another lack luster match from slugger and worthy."
Matt Scott: "Agreed I don't know why everyone is so excited for this match."
David Hood: "Why? Maybe its because this is Worthy's last match in history and slugger and worthy are the two biggest superstars in this business today and they are prepared to put there body on the line tonight just to give the fans the best match ever."
Brandon Routh: "Exactly I think this maybe the best match on the card tonight. Hold on I'm getting word that Jaime has slugger standing by in the interview area."
~The camera cuts to Jaime and slugger standing together in the interview area~
Jaime: "Thanks guys. Hello everyone I'm here tonight with none other then Slugger himself."
~Loud cheers can be heard coming from the arena~
Jaime: "So Slugger tonight you and worthy finally get to step into the ring together one on one. What are your plans for tonight?"
Slugger: "Jaime, My plans are simple I'm going down into the ring I'm going to shake Worthy's hand and I'm after that I'm going to give him the best fight of his life! because once that cage fall's down I'm going to do what I do best and that's fight! and worthy better be ready because it maybe hes last match ever but I'm not going to take it easy on him."
Jaime: "I'm glad to hear it Slug, Seems like you and worthy are gonna have one hell of a match tonight. But are you afraid rebel nation will have some type of influence on your match tonight?"
Slugger: "Afraid? afraid!? Jaime I'm counting on it! You see I know rebel nation won't be able to keep themselves away! and when they come down to the ring I will be there waiting for them and ready to fight!"
Jaime: "Okay Slugger, one last question."
Slugger(cutting Jamie off): "No Jaime, I got a question for you."
Jaime: "Okay?"
Slugger: "Jaime are you ready?"
Jaime: "For what?"
Slugger: "To witness the greatest match in xfe history! are ready to witness the fight of a lifetime! are ready to witness the time when slugger and worthy went to war! for one night only! slugger and worthy go to hell and make inside a steel cage!! so Jaime are you ready?"
Jaime: "YES!"
~Slugger drops his mic and kisses Jaime on the lips and walks off down the hallway leaving Jaime stunned as the scene goes back to the announcers desk~
Brandon Routh: "Well looks like slugger is pumped and ready for a fight tonight."
Reggie Miller: "Seems like worthy and slugger are gonna have one hell of a match!"
Back to top Go down

are you ready!!? (unsolitary confinement)
Page 1 of 1