X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boo vs. Big Fatty V - Unsolitary Confinement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Boo vs. Big Fatty V - Unsolitary Confinement Empty
PostSubject: Boo vs. Big Fatty V - Unsolitary Confinement   Boo vs. Big Fatty V - Unsolitary Confinement Empty1/24/2011, 7:22 pm

~Jaime Ray Newman is standing by outside the SoF locker room with Boo~
Jaime: "Tonight you are facing off with Big Fatty V for the Extreme Fight Title in a Hell in the Cell match. How are you feeling going into this match?"
~Boo looks into the camera with a slight grin on his face~
Boo: "Jaime, how do you think I'm feeling? I'm beat up as hell. I've been in wars the past few weeks with Big Fatty V and The Sentinel and now I'm walking into this demonic structure known as Hell in a Cell."
~Boo stops speaking for a second then his grin grows wider~
Boo: "I'm feeling great. This war with Big Fatty V will be over tonight. Every match we have had has been marred by outside interference, count outs, or anything else imaginable. Tonight that all changes. Tonight, it will be Big Fatty V vs. Boo inside Hell in a Cell. Man on man. No more Destiny. No SoF. No more running. No more hiding. Just Big Fatty V and myself, the better man walks out the Extreme Fight Champion. The loser may not walk out at all.
~Boo turns and walks toward the curtains to the entrance ramp as Jaime looks on~
Jaime: "I guess that says it all back to you, Brandon and Reggie."
Back to top Go down

Boo vs. Big Fatty V - Unsolitary Confinement
Page 1 of 1