X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unsolitary Confinement - STB vs. Super Dan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Unsolitary Confinement - STB vs. Super Dan Empty
PostSubject: Unsolitary Confinement - STB vs. Super Dan   Unsolitary Confinement - STB vs. Super Dan Empty10/19/2009, 11:27 pm

~Aerosmith’s "Pink" starts to play as STB makes his way to the ring among a chorus of boos, wearing pink camouflage pants, pink boots, and a pink T-shirt that says Real Men Wear Pink~
~STB appears to be oblivious to the crowd’s reaction. As he enters the ring he picks up a microphone off the announcer’s table. He stands in the ring waiting for the crowd to be quiet, which only incites the crowd to louder. Finally he speaks anyway~
STB: "You people need to sit down and shut up."
~The crowd gets louder~
STB: "How dare you disrespect me on a night when I’m allowing you to be part of history. Tonight I will be crowned the very first Young Gunz Champion. Years from now you will tell your grandchildren that you were in attendance the night STB won his first of many major championships."
~The crowd continues to boo and a chant of Faerie, Faerie, Faerie…….starts up~
STB: "I don’t have to put up with this. You idiots don’t deserve to see me destroy Super Dork tonight. Mr. GM I hope your listening, you’re going to have to put this match off till next show. I refuse to give these morons the privilege of seeing me win the championship."
~STB climbs out of the ring and starts his way up the ramp as the chants of Faerie, Faerie……continue. About halfway up the ramp Super Dan’s entrance music starts to play and he appears on the top of the ramp. STB slowly backs down the ramp back toward the ring~
Back to top Go down

Unsolitary Confinement - STB vs. Super Dan
Page 1 of 1