X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sentinel has a chat with Gobeer and Worthy... (11/24 XFW)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

The Sentinel has a chat with Gobeer and Worthy... (11/24 XFW) Empty
PostSubject: The Sentinel has a chat with Gobeer and Worthy... (11/24 XFW)   The Sentinel has a chat with Gobeer and Worthy... (11/24 XFW) Empty11/20/2010, 1:28 pm

~The Camera opens up on The Sentinel sitting behind his desk staring straight ahead, when the camera widens out, we can see Gobeer and Worthy standing in front of The Sentinel's desk~
The Sentinel: "Gentlemen, thank you for joining me. Please have a seat."
~Both men take a seat in the two chairs sitting in front of the desk~
The Sentinel: "Before we get started, I just have one question for the both of you. What in the hell were you two thinking last week?!"
~The Sentinel raises his hand before either man can speak~
The Sentinel: "That riot you two caused cost me a lot of money. Not to mention the numerous lawsuits that are being filed against the company. Worthy, I'm not really surprised by your actions, but Gobeer, what were you thinking?"

(Gobeer, Worthy, over to you)
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

The Sentinel has a chat with Gobeer and Worthy... (11/24 XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sentinel has a chat with Gobeer and Worthy... (11/24 XFW)   The Sentinel has a chat with Gobeer and Worthy... (11/24 XFW) Empty11/21/2010, 6:03 am

Worthy: "Who cares what Gobeer was thinking as he, just like you and the whole crowd that night, were all pawns in my game!!"
Gobeer: "You what?"
Worthy: "Let me explain, when I heard the show was going to be in my home town I thought to myself... this is the perfect place to cause a riot as I know my home town so well that I knew which buttons to press."
Gobeer: "So where do I come into this."
Worthy: "Well Gobeer when I heard management say that in the spirit of fairness I had to invite every one of my opponents in the Elimination Chamber match onto Worthy's Wrath, I thought to myself... which guest would anger the crowd the most?"
Gobeer: "So you picked me because I like offending the audience."
Worthy: "That's correct Gobeer."
The Sentinel: "Okay, but that still doesn't explain why you set out to cause a riot in the first place?"
Worthy: "That's simple, remember when I said i'll do anything to see your empire burn... well I wasn't joking as my plan worked perfectly because the crowd rioted and destroyed the arena costing this company money in lawsuits and damages, thus dragging your world ever closer to bankruptcy which would make this corrupt organization history and it would also allow me to break my 3 year deal contract without any legal action taken against me, so I could go to a decent wrestling company like OcW!!"
The Sentinel: "Your sick in the head Worthy!!"
Worthy: "Oh I'm not finished yet because as a bonus I put Gobeer in the firing line in hope that the crowd ripped him limb from limb which if Destiny didn't come to help there glorious leader, would have happened and would have meant one less person for me to deal with in the Elimination Chamber."
Gobeer: "Your right boss he is sick in the head!!"
~Worthy stands up and walks to the door then turns round~
Worthy: "You see this company has tried to make me a laughing stock by forcing me to do stupid gimmicks such as a ninja and a clown, but it shall be me who has the last laugh as this is just the beginning of this companies eventual demise which will start once we possess the Heavyweight title... so enjoy it whilst it lasts because your all living in a REBEL NATION!!"
~Worthy walks out of the office and slams the door behind him~
Back to top Go down

The Sentinel has a chat with Gobeer and Worthy... (11/24 XFW)
Page 1 of 1