X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy wants Sentinel to strip Legion of the title (all or nothing PPV)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy wants Sentinel to strip Legion of the title (all or nothing PPV) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy wants Sentinel to strip Legion of the title (all or nothing PPV)   Worthy wants Sentinel to strip Legion of the title (all or nothing PPV) Empty7/26/2008, 2:39 am

*Worthy comes to the ring with a microphone*

Worthy: Tonight I face that puny mortal Legion again because that joke of a senior referee declared another one of my matches a draw, but due to my foresight, I saw it coming which is why when I challenged Legion for his title I made the 'you must pin me stipulation' meaning any other result than a win for Legion means that I win the title and Legion agreed to it, but the one thing I wasn't counting on is our dopey GM changing the match last minute on http://xforcewrestling.synthasite.com because he claims the XFW Heavyweight title is too good to change hands that way.

*The crowd start cheering after that last comment*

Worthy: Cheer his stupid decision all you like losers, but whether you like it or not the reality is that I should be wearing the XFW Heavyweight title belt right now due to Senior Referee Tom Jones's incompetance, so I ain't moving until our GM comes out here, strips Legion of the title, calls the mainevent off and presents me with the belt because Legion agreed with my stipulation and like I said nobody in XFW can beat me in 1 on 1 competition, so come out!! come out!! where ever you are boss as the Worthy one awaits his throne.

*The crowd start to boo*

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Worthy wants Sentinel to strip Legion of the title (all or nothing PPV)   Worthy wants Sentinel to strip Legion of the title (all or nothing PPV) Empty7/26/2008, 9:39 am

"Ghost Riders in the Sky" by Spiderbait starts to play as The Sentinel walks out on to the stage.

The Sentinel: "So, you want me to strip Legion of the X-Force Championship? Well you have got to know by now, thats not going to happen."

The Crowd Cheers.

The Sentinel: "But, I'll tell you what I will do. Tonight, in your match. There is going to be a Special Guest Referee to make sure that there are no draws, DQ's, nothing but a finish. And that Referee, is going to be...ME!"
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy wants Sentinel to strip Legion of the title (all or nothing PPV)   Worthy wants Sentinel to strip Legion of the title (all or nothing PPV) Empty7/26/2008, 2:06 pm

*The crowd start chanting SEN-TIN-EL!! SEN-TIN-EL!!*

Worthy: Listen here puny mortal, you may have them parasites in the audience fooled but you ain't fooling me as I know you that well and this is nothing more than another one of your patented 'Sentinel Screwjobs' so stop acting like your doing me a favour as your not worthy enough to stand before me let alone referee my match.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy wants Sentinel to strip Legion of the title (all or nothing PPV)   Worthy wants Sentinel to strip Legion of the title (all or nothing PPV) Empty7/26/2008, 2:54 pm

The Sentinel: "Well, Worthy, I'm afraid you have no choice. Either I referee your match, or I'm sure I can find someone else...Worthy...of your title match."
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy wants Sentinel to strip Legion of the title (all or nothing PPV)   Worthy wants Sentinel to strip Legion of the title (all or nothing PPV) Empty7/28/2008, 2:42 am

Worthy: Well since you put it that way, go referee my match then, but I'm warning you now that if you are the slightest bit bias towards Legion then his blood will be on your hands and I won't hesitate to brutally assault him until you have no choice but to count his shoulders to the mat, MWAHAHAHAHA!!

*Worthy exits the ring still manically laughing then passes Sentinel on the entrance ramp and pats him on the shoulders*
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy wants Sentinel to strip Legion of the title (all or nothing PPV)   Worthy wants Sentinel to strip Legion of the title (all or nothing PPV) Empty7/28/2008, 5:31 pm

(Good Rp.)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy wants Sentinel to strip Legion of the title (all or nothing PPV)   Worthy wants Sentinel to strip Legion of the title (all or nothing PPV) Empty7/29/2008, 2:50 am

(Thanks and good work by you too)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy wants Sentinel to strip Legion of the title (all or nothing PPV)   Worthy wants Sentinel to strip Legion of the title (all or nothing PPV) Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy wants Sentinel to strip Legion of the title (all or nothing PPV)
Page 1 of 1