X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy calls out Sentinel (XFW 10/6)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy calls out Sentinel (XFW 10/6)  Empty
PostSubject: Worthy calls out Sentinel (XFW 10/6)    Worthy calls out Sentinel (XFW 10/6)  Empty10/4/2010, 4:13 am

~Worthy's entrance video plays as he makes his way down to the ring~
Worthy: "Tonight I face Gobeer in another pointless tag match in a pathetic attempt to get ratings, but to be honest i'm sick of facing Gobeer and his Destiny muppets as I don't want a fight with the pawns as I want to fight with the kings because Destiny are nothing more than little puppies humping the leg of authority and I don't want to deal with the spokesman, I want the man himself, so Sentinel I am calling you out."
OVER TO YOU SENT
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Worthy calls out Sentinel (XFW 10/6)    Worthy calls out Sentinel (XFW 10/6)  Empty10/4/2010, 10:39 pm

~"Sound of Madness" by Shinedown begins to play as The Sentinel makes his way to the ring. As he enters the ring, he is handed a mic~
The Sentinel: "Alright Worthy. I'm here, what do you want?"

(Your turn)
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy calls out Sentinel (XFW 10/6)    Worthy calls out Sentinel (XFW 10/6)  Empty10/5/2010, 3:53 am

Worthy: "I want to know when XFE management are going to grow a pair and face me instead of having there Destiny troops fight there battles for them... so I'll make you a deal, seeing as I don't have a match at the PPV, hows this for an idea, me vs 4 members of Destiny in a gauntlet match and if I win then I get a match with anyone from XFE management of my choosing... so what do you say Sentinel as this brings a whole new meaning to 'All or Nothing'?"
(Over to you Sent)
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Worthy calls out Sentinel (XFW 10/6)    Worthy calls out Sentinel (XFW 10/6)  Empty10/5/2010, 6:42 pm

The Sentinel: "Okay, let me get this straight. You willingly want to punish yourself by facing 4 Members of Destiny in a Gauntlet match?"
~Worthy Nods~
The Sentinel: "You know what. Fine, it's a deal. But on one condition. Should any member of Rebel Nation interfere in the match, you automatically lose, and, Rebel Nation has to disband. What do you have to say to that?"
~Worthy brings the mic to his mouth to respond, but The Sentinel cuts him off~
The Sentinel: "Before you answer, I'm going to give you sometime to think about it. I'll give you until, oh say, XFA this Saturday. See you then."
~The Sentinel's theme music begins to play again as he heads to the back, leaving Worthy in the ring~
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy calls out Sentinel (XFW 10/6)    Worthy calls out Sentinel (XFW 10/6)  Empty10/6/2010, 2:53 am

Thanks as I made this up on the fly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy calls out Sentinel (XFW 10/6)    Worthy calls out Sentinel (XFW 10/6)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy calls out Sentinel (XFW 10/6)
Page 1 of 1