X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11)   Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11) Empty5/29/2011, 4:32 am

~Worthy is standing in the middle of the ring holding a mic~
Worthy: "The TWG network executive would like me to publicly apologies for making a non-PG match on the show last week as they had several complaints from angry parents claiming that their kids are traumatized by the site of a clown on fire, so to everyone who I offended, I apologies and I let my emotions get the better of me and rest assured TWG network it will not happen again and I will stick to the networks PG guidelines in future."
~The crowd start chanting “TWG Sucks” loudly~
Worthy: "Now that's out of the way I want to address Cryl who has been stalking me ever since I've passed on the message that was given to me by executive of the TWG network about his gimmick being too scary for younger viewers and I don't know what his problem is with me because I'm just the messenger...So Cryl get out here and tell me what your problem is with me?"
OVER TO YOU CRYL
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11)   Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11) Empty5/30/2011, 7:34 am

~the lights dim only to come back deep red~
~Cryl's music starts to play as Worthy walks back and forth in the ring awaiting the Monster~
~The X-Tron flickers and awakens with Cryl staring directly into the camera, a penetrating gaze that would even turn Medusa into stone~
Cryl: "Worthy..."
~the music stops and a heartbeat starts thumping~
Cryl: "...have you seen the movie 300?~
~Cryl leans back and the surroundings behind him turn deep red~
Cryl: "a Persian messenger arrives at the gates of Sparta demanding the submission of Sparta to King Xerxes. In response to this demand, Leonidas and his guards kick the messenger into the "Pit of Death"
~Cryl leans forward again~
Cryl: "That is what happens to messengers!"
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11)   Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11) Empty5/30/2011, 8:09 am

Worthy: "Well Cryl this isn't Sparta...THIS...IS...AGGRESSION!!"
~Worthy accidentally boots the cameraman out of the ring after saying that~
Worthy: "Oh sorry about that."
~The crowd laugh at Worthy taking the mickey out of Cryl's comment~
Worthy: "Look Cryl you've been stalking me all last week and now you speak to me via a web link?...why don't you come out from behind the curtain wizard and face me man to man or are you not worthy enough?"
~The crowd start chanting “Cryl's not worthy”~
OVER TO YOU CRYL

Last edited by Worthy on 5/31/2011, 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11)   Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11) Empty5/30/2011, 2:09 pm

Cryl: "Worthy...you misunderstood my meaning..."
~The camera start focusing in only on Cryl's eyes~
Cryl: "If you would have seen the so called bloodiest movie from 2007 you would see it as an understatement...for what I will do to you..."
~a chuckle is heard from the mask that surrounds the face of the monster~
Cryl: "Worthy...I will come to you in time...I will catch you off guard...and then you will bleed..."
~Blood starts to drip down the camera lens~
Cryl: "Worthy...do not wander alone down any hall...you never know what can happen!"
~the lights start to flicker above Worthy in the ring~

ooc: Yours is the ending my friend
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11)   Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11) Empty5/30/2011, 2:27 pm

Worthy: "Bring it on Cryl, do your worse."
(I'm tempted for Seraphim to attack me from behind and have Kyls make the save)
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11)   Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11) Empty5/30/2011, 2:37 pm

. deleted

Last edited by Cryl on 5/30/2011, 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11)   Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11) Empty5/30/2011, 4:02 pm

I was thinking more of Seraphim attacking me from behind with a chair as i'm distracted by you on the X-Tron... or is this a bit cliche?
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11)   Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11) Empty5/30/2011, 4:30 pm

~the crowd starts booing and Worthy try's to comfort the crowd raising his hands as if he had won a gold medal~
~from under the ring Seraphim crawls into the ring with a chair in hand~
Cryl: "Worthy...Pain is behind you!!!"
~Seraphim hits Worthy on the back with a light chair shot~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11)   Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11) Empty5/31/2011, 3:17 am

I like it, maybe we could have Kayls run down to the ring and Seraphim runs off before she gets to her and that builds there fued up
Back to top Go down
Kayls

Kayls

Female
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11)   Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11) Empty6/1/2011, 4:04 am

~As Seraphim raises the chair for a shot across Worthy's back, the X-tron briefly pulses gold lines across it for a second or two, then Bad Boys erupts from the Sound System and Krusher Kayls emerges from behind the curtains and points towards a gobsmacked Seraphim~
Kayls: "Oi, you jackassette, if you're going to hit someone with a chair, then hit them, not tickle the back of their head with it."
~Seraphim stands dumbstruck in the middle of the ring for a second or two before looking at the chair, then at Worthy and with points it at his prone figure~
~Kayls places a hand over her face and sighs~
Kayls: "Well, he looks out, but allow me to come and check."
~Before Seraphim can answer, Kayls starts to stride purposefully down the ramp~
~Worthy moves his head slightly and gives a small painful moan, on hearing this Seraphim drops the chair and high tails it out of the ring~
~Kayls stands in front of Worthy and slaps him on one cheek~
Kayls: "Come on, she hardly hit you, so quit laying there like a beached whale and get your body moving."
~On the X-tron, Cryl is laughing at what's just happened~
Cryl: "Well, the awesome Worthy is saved by a mere female. You really are on the decent to destruction."
~Kayls turns and faces the Tron and the makes and odd motion with her arms in the direction of X-tron, next second a Tsunami's worth of water drops on Cryl's head. The crowd makes some Oohing noises before bursting out in laughter~
Kayls: "You know something, that look suits you, all wet. That's what you get for sending someone so inept to do a job, that she skittled before I could show her the proper way to wield a chair."
~Worthy slides out of the ring, stands up and faces Kayls~
Worthy: "Thanks for the assist Kayls, but now you've made me look weak."
Kayls: "Better to be safe than sorry, just be thankful he only sent a wimp to try and take you out."
<< If someone wants to add to this please do so. >>
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11)   Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11) Empty6/1/2011, 9:09 am

Worthy: "Listen here Kayls the only way she could get me is from behind with a chair, but your forgetting that I am worthy by name, worthy by nature and I could have easily taken care of her myself, even though I'm too much of a gentlemen to hit a lady, I still have ways of dealing with wild women...trust me, I have a lot of worthy groupies following me everywhere I go."
~The crowd laugh at Worthy's comment as the camera pans to a group of women in the front row wearing “I love Worthy” t-shirts~
Worthy: "Anyway back to my point, when I became GM of XFA my goal was to bring honor, tradition, respect the Lucha Libre way back to wrestling and nothings changed, so your all getting punished for your interferences."
Kayls: "Fine I'll quit helping you in future then."
Worthy: "Glad to hear it and speaking of the word quit, your punishment is to compete against Jake in the I Quit Match that I made earlier."
Kayls: "Your punishing me for helping you? Also you can't make that match as the nice Italian executive of the TWG Network has banned non-PG matches from the show."
Worthy: "Well I suggest you find a PG way of making Jake say I Quit then and don't take this personally as I'm showing no favoritism to anyone as you all crossed the boss and now you will all know my name."
~Kayls attempts to slap Worthy, but he grabs her hand to block it~
Worthy: "Then again I could fire you instead?"
~Worthy lets go of Kayls hand and she hesitates for a while before leaving in anger as the crowd boo Worthy's unpopular decision~
Reggie Miller: "What a *BEEP* that Worthy is as she just saved his *BEEP* and now she has to fight in a *BEEPING* I Quit match as punishment? What a load of *BEEPS*."
Brandon Routh: "Calm down Reggie it's a PG show."
Reggie Miller: "I'm sorry, but I'm angry at how Worthy is obviously embarrassed at a woman saving him that his male pride has been hurt, so he puts her in a dangerous match out of anger."
~Worthy looks over at Reggie shaking his head~
Worthy: "Nothing to do with male pride Reggie boy, just re-enforcing the rules, which brings me to you Seraphim."
~Worthy walks over to a nervous Seraphim who is pleading with Worthy to forgive her~
Seraphim: "It was Cryl's idea...honest."
Worthy: "So you and Cryl have formed this plan together then?"
Seraphim: "It was all Cryl I swear."
Worthy: "The way I see it you both played a part, so you will both be punished together."
~The crowd cheer Worthy's more popular decision as Seraphim shakes her head~
Worthy: "Now seeing as both you and Cryl fail to understand the meaning of Lucha Libre values such as respect and honor, I think you two should face some Luchas in a tag team match...so tonight it will be Seraphim and Cryl vs The New Latino Order."
~The crowd cheer that match idea as Seraphim stamps her feet and storms off in a huff~
Reggie Miller: "Worthy is abusing his power by making that match and the TWG Network work should stop him."
~Worthy steps out of the ring and heads towards the announcers table~
Worthy: "Reggie I'll be honest with you, I've never liked you because your just an annoying Muppet."
~The crowd start chanting “your a Muppet” at Reggie~
Reggie Miller: "I'M NOT A MUPPET!!"
Worthy: "Your not only a Muppet Reggie, your a Muppet who is on probation and if you step out of line one more time you'll be a fired Muppet!!"
~The crowd laugh and start chanting “fire Reggie” very loudly”
Reggie Miller: "I haven't done anything wrong."
Worthy: "No you just swore several times during a live broadcast on a PG show..."
Reggie Miller (interrupts): "I already said sorry for that."
Worthy: "Well in that case your a sorry Muppet and see to it that you don't do it again as I won't hesitate to fire you."
~Worthy walks over to the entrance stage~
Worthy: "I'm disappointed with everyone on XFA, what with the constant run in's, rule breaking and other acts that stand against all that I believe in...which is a shame really as the TWG Network have given me permission to give a member of the XFA roster the number 30 spot in the elimination match...but so far I don't see anyone who is worthy enough."
~Worthy shakes his head and heads to the back~

Last edited by Worthy on 6/2/2011, 3:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11)   Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11) Empty6/1/2011, 10:48 am

I editted it for you Kayls, although i'm still keeping with the Worthy is annoyed idea.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11)   Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11) Empty6/1/2011, 10:49 am

Awsome!
Great work from both of you
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11)   Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11) Empty6/1/2011, 10:57 am

Thanks Cryl as that was the hardest (most probabbly longest) RP that i've ever done as I fitted in the matches that in real life Sentinel made, plus now that the full elimination match order is up in the GM section, I know who number 30 is now and added that to it.
Back to top Go down
Kayls

Kayls

Female
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11)   Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11) Empty6/1/2011, 11:03 am

Thanks Cryl and Worthy for inviting me into this RP, first time I've had to think about an RP for a while, then wrote my section in under 10 mins in one run.

I love it when inspiration strikes at opportune moments. Now all I need is one to happen, when I'm buying a lottery ticket. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11)   Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11) Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy calls out Cryl... (XFA 4/6/11)
Page 1 of 1