X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Fatty V Calls Out Gobeer (4/21)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bigfattyv

bigfattyv

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Big Fatty V Calls Out Gobeer (4/21) Empty
PostSubject: Big Fatty V Calls Out Gobeer (4/21)   Big Fatty V Calls Out Gobeer (4/21) Empty4/19/2010, 9:39 pm

Jill Wagner: "I am here with Big Fatty V. Now, Big Fatty V, for the past 2 seasons you have challenged Gobeer and Destiny and lost every time. That being said last week you once again attacked Gobeer, don't you think it is time to throw in the towel?"
Big Fatty V: "Throw in the towel? You can't be serious? Have you watched the matches I have had with Gobeer? Everytime its the same thing. I beat Gobeer to a bloody pulp and his cronies come out and help him steal a win. Well I am tired of it. Gobeer we end this now. I am challenging you to a match where Destiny will not interfere in any way shape or form. I want you straight up 1 on 1 match for the last time. After this we are done."
~Big Fatty V walks away from Jill~
Jill Wagner: "OK well I guess Big Fatty V still has one more fight left in him for Gobeer."
Back to top Go down
amberd
XFE Hall of Famer
amberd

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Big Fatty V Calls Out Gobeer (4/21)   Big Fatty V Calls Out Gobeer (4/21) Empty4/20/2010, 5:46 pm

~Amber walks up to Jill~
Amber: "Hey Jill!"
Jill Wagner: "Hello Amber, ready for your big match?"
Amber: "Yes I am. Was that Big Fatty?"
Jill Wagner: "Yes it was."
Amber: "Wow, it's wild seeing all of these superstars up close. I know Gobeer doesn't like Big Fatty and that means I don't like him either."
Jill Wagner: "That's not really a great reason not to like someone."
Amber: "I'm a part of Destiny, and I do as they say."
Jill Wagner: "I think you still have to beat The Black Mask before you the make the cut."
Amber: "What's his deal anyways?"
Jill Wagner: "What do you mean?"
Amber: "I wanted us to meet. I tried calling him to see if he'd have dinner with me. I thought if he knew how much this match meant to me he might do me a favor. He never returned my calls."
Jill Wagner: "Are you saying you wanted to see if he'd throw the fight?"
Amber "I didn't say that."
Jill Wagner: "I think you did. You said a favor for a favor."
Amber: "So I misspoke, no big deal."
Jill Wagner: "So why did you want to talk to him again?"
Amber: "I know you aren't a wrestler and you might not understand the head games involved in this sport, so I'll just leave it at that?"
Jill Wagner: "At what?"
Amber: "I'm playing head games with The Black Mask, he's not going to know what hit him. After the match I will be a member of Destiny and that's when my career really takes off."
Jill Wagner: "I wish you the best of luck Amber."
Amber: "Thank you, that's so sweet."
~Amber walks away from Jill~
Jill Wagner: "I'm a little worried she might be looking past her first match here at X-Force, we'll know soon enough."
Back to top Go down
amberd
XFE Hall of Famer
amberd

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Big Fatty V Calls Out Gobeer (4/21)   Big Fatty V Calls Out Gobeer (4/21) Empty4/20/2010, 5:46 pm

hope this is ok to add on like I did.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Fatty V Calls Out Gobeer (4/21)   Big Fatty V Calls Out Gobeer (4/21) Empty4/20/2010, 6:12 pm

Good work.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Fatty V Calls Out Gobeer (4/21)   Big Fatty V Calls Out Gobeer (4/21) Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Fatty V Calls Out Gobeer (4/21)
Page 1 of 1