X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gobeer wants Results...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Gobeer wants Results... Empty
PostSubject: Gobeer wants Results...   Gobeer wants Results... Empty1/11/2011, 12:53 am

~The camera goes backstage and we see the members of Destiny sitting around in the locker room area. All of the members of Destiny are dressed in wrestling attire. Gobeer, Amber, Big Fatty V and Pat Booker are all getting ready for matches they have tonight. The crowd can be heard booing but the sound goes to the locker room and the crowd can not be heard as well. The mood in the locker room seems down. After a few moments Gobeer grabs the Universal-X Belt from the chair next to him and stands up~
Gobeer: "Okay people last week had its ups and downs for sure. First of all we have had too much losing lately. Bosero and Pat both of you got beat and beat badly last week against people you should handle in the ring and these kinds of actions can't be tolerated."
~Everyone looks around a bit~
Gobeer: "But I am not going to be angry with these short comings because overall I think last week we still made a big statement and this week that statement must continue."
~The members of Destiny all stand up now~
Gobeer: "Big Fatty V you are first...Tonight you battle that little pest that decided to stick his nose in our business last week John Deep."
~Big Fatty V smiles and shakes his head~
Gobeer: "Tonight destroy him and then I expect nothing less than another successful title defense against Booinator come XFA."
Big Fatty V: "Consider it done."
Gobeer: "Good. Now Amber tonight you will be facing off against the Rebel Nations newest member. I am expecting that you go out there and make a statement to Rebel Nation and Courtney that they are in for a rude awakening if they want to mess with Destiny."
~Amber smiles and nods~
Amber Destiny: "Will do."
~Amber walks over and stands next to Big Fatty V. They both high five now Gobeer looks right at Pat Booker and Bosero~
Gobeer: "Now you too both let us down last week and this week I am expecting a statement from you guys. I gave you marching orders to start the season and I am expecting you achieve your goals or else be ready for the consequences."
~Pat and Bosero look at each other and nod. Gobeer smiles as they look confident~
Pat Booker: "Tonight I will take Argo down a notch and we will make a statement."
Bosero: "And you can count on me to accomplish my tasks tonight."
~Gobeer smirks and motions for all of Destiny to come towards him and they do~
Gobeer: "Guys tonight we have to make our impact on our enemies and make sure they know if they mess with 1 member of Destiny they mess with us all. So now here is our game plan."
~Gobeer turns and motions for the camera to be cut. It is and the image fades back to ringside~
Matt Scott: "Look how Gobeer rallies the troops and once again gets his group ready for a big night of action."
David Hood: "I am kind of worried about those last statements of Gobeer. Tonight might be hectic."
Back to top Go down

Gobeer wants Results...
Page 1 of 1