X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gobeer and his Laptop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Gobeer and his Laptop Empty
PostSubject: Gobeer and his Laptop   Gobeer and his Laptop Empty9/28/2010, 12:01 am

~The camera goes backstage to the Locker Room of Destiny. When the crowd see's Gobeer, Justin, Pat Booker, Bosero, Big Cop and Amber sitting around they all erupt in boo's. All the members of Destiny are dressed in wrestling gear but Justin, Bosero and Big Cop are all getting ready for matches. Amber is sitting next to Gobeer who has a laptop he is working on intently. Pat Booker and Bosero are talking about something silently till Pat speaks up a bit~
Pat Booker: "Hey, so why are we getting our matches emailed to us now Gobeer? I thought with Sentinel coming back we would not have to deal with this kind of thing anymore."
~Gobeer sets down the laptop and the camera can see the title of the email is Matches for XFW 09/29/10 from The Sentinel~
Gobeer: "The Sentinel told us last week that he had a bunch of things he needed to handle now that he is back and knows he does not really have to keep a tight grip on us. We just have to wait till he handles his stuff and then it will back to the good ole days."
~Gobeer plays with the laptop a bit and opens up another message. Bosero and Pat Booker are now looking at it intently. They all seem to be reading it~
Bosero: "Nice we get back in the tag title picture when Pat and I beat The Order on XFA this week. But why if I have a match on XFA am I fighting tonight against Malkyto?"
Pat Booker: "It won't matter we will shine in the end because as Gobeer always says it is our destiny."
~Amber is seen looking over the shoulders of Pat and Bosero~
Amber: "Do I have a match? I really want to get back on the winning track after the way my match went last week."
~Amber looks sad thinking about her match but Gobeer smiles and pats her on the shoulder~
Gobeer: "It will be okay, you just have to remember in XFE we have no easy matches and you have to be focused on every match. Look at Big Cop and Justin over there."
~The camera goes over to Big Cop and Justin who are both preparing for matches tonight~
Gobeer: "These 2 guys are some of the top competitors in the company and even with easy competition tonight like Worthy and Pitbull they are both focused and ready to show the world the greatness of themselves and the greatness of Destiny."
~Big Cop picks up his Tonfa Stick and twirls it around before holstering it and going back to stretching~
Gobeer: "You see its only a matter of time before Big Cop is once again wearing gold around here because of his focus."
~Justin stands up at this time and flashes his trademark smirk before walking over towards the Laptop~
Justin Alsop: "Enough with matches and stuff, what is the plan for tonight. I know I am going to destroy Worthy but how do we make sure we can control Rebel Nation if they try to get involved again."
~Gobeer laughs a bit as he backs away~
Gobeer: "Rebel Nation, State of Flux, all those little groups are only around because they want to be like Destiny. They want to have what we have. Worthy and Rebel Nation can say what they want about XFE and how they want to end the corruption but when it comes down to it they could all quit their jobs so we would not have to listen to the whining anymore and make this company so much better. Then we have those SoF guys are just trying to find a way to compete with Destiny and attempt to steal our spotlight because they are not on our levels."
~Gobeer, Pat Booker, Bosero, Amber Destiny and Big Cop all get up and walk off towards another section on the locker room. Just as that happens Gobeer's computer dings and Justin and the camera look at the screen and we see a message titled 'All or Nothing Match'. Justin sits down at the computer and clicks around smiles and then we can see over his shoulder him click the delete button. He stands up closes the laptop and starts to walk away with a big smile on his face. Gobeer pokes his head back into the room and looks at Justin~
Gobeer: "You coming man? This was your idea."
~Justin picks up the laptop and starts to walk towards the room~
Justin Alsop: "Sorry man you forgot your laptop."
~Justin walks off into the other room and the scene fades back to the ringside area~
Back to top Go down

Gobeer and his Laptop
Page 1 of 1