X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gobeer Speaks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Gobeer Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Gobeer Speaks   Gobeer Speaks Empty10/5/2010, 5:58 pm

~The camera cuts backstage to show Jill Wagner standing backstage mic in hand. She is standing in front of a locker room door with word "Destiny" on it~
Jill Wagner: "I was supposed to be here to speak with Destiny but no members seem to be available for comment right now."
~As Jill finishes talking the door to the Locker Room opens up and Gobeer walks out alone. He has the Universal-X Championship on his shoulder and is wearing his wrestling gear and Destiny shirt. The crowd boo's loudly seeing Gobeer. Gobeer looks at Jill wondering what she is doing here~
Gobeer: "Can I help you?"
Jill Wagner: "This season has been very intense with the growth of some new powers in XFE. Groups like Rebel Nation and State of Flux seem to have been targeting Destiny and XFE Management, so with that what are your plans on dealing with these groups."
~Gobeer smiles a bit at the question~
Gobeer: "Rebel Nation is nothing more than a group of cry babies. Look at the leader Worthy. After I beat him and Da_One to win the Universal-X Championship and after Justin outsmarted Courtney and that little team at Stable Warfare he decided to attempt to kill the only person in Management who was on his side. Then he goes and finds a bunch of people and brainwashes them into thinking the company has cheated them out of things, when quite frankly it is the fact they the members of his group just have not really won any matches so they don't get chances to improve. Then we hear Worthy saying how his group needs to be like a group of chopsticks together they are unbreakable. News Flash Worthy, Destiny has been doing that kind of thing since you were running around like a ninja who was raised from ashes or whatever that was."
~Gobeer continues to smile~
Gobeer: "When it comes right down to it Worthy just wishes his group could be like Destiny. He wishes he and his group would have our talent, our teamwork and our abilities, but in the end they are nothing and they will never be able to compete with Destiny."
~The crowd can be heard booing now but Gobeer continues to look dead into the camera with a smile on his face~
Gobeer: "Then we have State of Flux and The Thorns. That group is just a bunch of young no talented losers. It is amazing how I came into this fed around the same time as them and while they went and had to have a new division made up for them because they lacked the talent and ability to compete in XFE, I went straight into a Title Picture and formed the most dominate group in XFE. These guys now think in order to make a name for themselves they need to take out a good friend of my and member of Destiny, Big Cop. Well Thorns and State of Flux, I promise you that beyond beating you for the number 1 contendership for the tag titles that Destiny will get its revenge on you and there is nothing you can do about it."
~The smile on Gobeer's face turns into an evil smirk as he seems to be thinking about a plan~
Jill Wagner: "Well Gobeer tonight you and Justin take on Worthy and Malkyto what is your plan?"
Gobeer: "To do what we have done for such a long time, what those other lesser groups want to do and that is establish our dominance and show the world how great we are because it is our Destiny."
~With that Gobeer turns around and walks back through the door into the locker room~
Jill Wagner: "You heard it here guys, it seems Destiny seems to be as confident and strong as ever. Back to ringside."
~The camera fades back to the ringside area~
Back to top Go down

Gobeer Speaks
Page 1 of 1