X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gobeer gives a prefight pep talk.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Gobeer gives a prefight pep talk. Empty
PostSubject: Gobeer gives a prefight pep talk.   Gobeer gives a prefight pep talk. Empty5/4/2010, 12:28 am

~The crowd boo's as Big Cop, Bosero and Pat Booker are shown on the tron sitting in the back. They all look as though they are getting ready for their matches when Gobeer storms in. At this point the video is actually the camera in the back and not the camera pointing at the tron~
Gobeer: "Guys tonight is by far the biggest night in our groups existence. Are you all ready?"
~Big Cop looks up at Gobeer~
Big Cop: "The IT match is going to be crazy and I am ready to bring the Young Gunz Title to its Destiny."
~Pat Booker stands up walks over to Bosero and and gives him a pat on the shoulder~
Pat Booker: "And we are going to take all the gold from Tonten and Jesse Blue once again no problems."
Bosero: "Yeah those belts are ours and Destiny is going to be the most decorated group in XFE history."
~Pat Booker smirks and moves back and sits down on the bench~
Gobeer: "Well guys tonight no help, no interference we have to show the world that we are truly the most dominate group in XFE history and not a lowly group of thugs. I am going to destroy that pain Big Fatty V."
~Gobeer looks over at the camera and smiles~
Gobeer: "And if she sticks her head in my business again I am going to turn Amber's pretty face into a bloody mess."
~Gobeer smirks and Big Cop, Bosero and Pat Booker all stand up and walk towards him~
Gobeer: "Guys tonight we are going to take the biggest step in our achieving our Destiny."
~All the members of Destiny put their hands in the middle of them~
Gobeer: "Destiny on three. One...Two...Three..."

Gobeer, Bosero, Big Cop, and Pat Booker: "Destiny!"
~The members of Destiny break apart and Gobeer leaves to go to the ring for his match. The camera goes back to the ringside area~
Matt Scott: "Who knew Gobeer was a motivational speaker?"
David Hood: "He better hope the group gets it done tonight they have a lot on the line tonight and if they don't Gobeer's Destiny might be over."
Back to top Go down
amberd
XFE Hall of Famer
amberd

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Gobeer gives a prefight pep talk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gobeer gives a prefight pep talk.   Gobeer gives a prefight pep talk. Empty5/4/2010, 1:04 pm

a bloody mess? I better stay clear Gobeer gives a prefight pep talk. Icon_razz
Back to top Go down

Gobeer gives a prefight pep talk.
Page 1 of 1