X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Angry Gobeer...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

One Angry Gobeer... Empty
PostSubject: One Angry Gobeer...   One Angry Gobeer... Empty12/3/2010, 9:04 pm

~The camera fades backstage to show Big Cop, Big Fatty V, Pat Booker, Amber Destiny and Bosero sitting around. The crowd can be heard booing but the noise eventually fades away. All the members of Destiny are dressed in wrestling gear with Destiny shirts on. Everyone seems to be on edge about something. After a few moments Big Fatty V stands up~
Big Fatty V: "Why does everyone seem so worried. Pat, Bosero and Big Cop you guys all defeated members of Rebel Nation at Worlds Collide, I retained my belt and Gobeer stole the show in the main event with his great performance. I have constantly been reading things on the wrestling forums I visit that say Gobeer Arrived and things like that. Overall it a great night for us as a whole."
~The other members of Destiny all look around and then Pat Booker and Bosero stand up and walk towards Big Fatty V~
Pat Booker: "All that might be true but Gobeer did fall short of winning the belt and I can promise you he will be in a angry mood tonight."
Bosero: "Yeah probably best to not mention the Pay Per View tonight."
~The members of Destiny all nod in agreement. Just as they do it the locker room door flings open and Gobeer comes storming in on his cellphone. Gobeer has his custom tailored Armani Suit on~
Gobeer: "Come on Sentinel, I carried that match, I deserve a one on one title match with Argo and you know it."
~Gobeer pauses and you can hear noise coming from the other end of the phone~
Gobeer: "You have got to be kidding me. Not only am I not getting the title match but due to contracts and regulations I have to defend the Universal-X Championship next season at the Pay Per View!?"
~Once again Gobeer pauses and sounds can be heard coming from the other end~
Gobeer: "Oh great and you don't even know who I will be fighting yet."
~Gobeer looks like he is going to continue to get angry but is cut off by a loud noise on the other end~
Gobeer: "Then later it will be. Bye!"
~Gobeer hangs up clutches at his phone and then throws it across the room. The phone shatters when it hits the wall and Gobeer then turns towards the other members of Destiny who all seem in shock at what just happened. Big Cop looks at Gobeer directly in the eyes~
Big Cop: "Hey what is the plan for tonight?"
Gobeer: "Tonight, No Mercy and Complete Destruction. That is the plan that is how things will go down. Now everyone back to getting ready."
~Gobeer walks over and grabs the Universal-X Belt off from the shelf looks at it and then sits down and begins to get ready for his match tonight. Gobeer looks at the camera man takes off his suit jacket and throws it on the Camera covering the image~
Back to top Go down

One Angry Gobeer...
Page 1 of 1