X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morbid gets angry (11/8 promo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Morbid gets angry (11/8 promo) Empty
PostSubject: Morbid gets angry (11/8 promo)   Morbid gets angry (11/8 promo) Empty11/6/2008, 4:14 am

Morbid Distruction violently pushes the locker room door of Johnny Groove and stares deeply into his eyes seething.

Morbid:"Tonight we have a tag match and alot is on the line! You better hold up your end of the deal Groove or else! I dont want to have your weight holding me down, so you better get your act straight and you better help cause if we losethere is going to be so much pain coming your way... i.. promise..."

Johnny: "Woah slow down there Morbid, i might respect you and all but i certinly do not fear you.

Morbid: "Oh is that so? well you should fear me.. i can break you"

Johnny: "And you cant just come busting into my crip making threats like that."

Morbid: "You best stay out of my way out there.. and if theres a God out there you better pray he is on your side tonight!"

Morbid gives one last evil glare at Johnny Groove then stroms out of the locker room.

After the Victory (or Defeat) Morbid Distruction stands in the middle of the ring... turns and looks at Johnny Groove and reaches his hand out to shake.Johnny returns the gesture and shakes Morbids hand just as Morbid swings a violent puch right into Johnnys face knocking him out cold. Morbid then picks up a mic and looks down at Johnny Groove.
"Never get in my way!"

Last edited by Morbiddistruction on 11/6/2008, 12:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morbid gets angry (11/8 promo)   Morbid gets angry (11/8 promo) Empty11/6/2008, 4:19 am

if you have any comments on it please comment so that i can make adjustments

Also i know the purple on this thing sucks with the background but on the white for the show it works good... you'll have to highlight it to see >.< sorry guys!!
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Morbid gets angry (11/8 promo)   Morbid gets angry (11/8 promo) Empty11/6/2008, 4:20 am

Decent RP but 1 thing. Whats with the font size??
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morbid gets angry (11/8 promo)   Morbid gets angry (11/8 promo) Empty11/6/2008, 4:22 am

Sorry i used Wordpad ill see if i can fix that >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morbid gets angry (11/8 promo)   Morbid gets angry (11/8 promo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Morbid gets angry (11/8 promo)
Page 1 of 1