X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boo vs. Morbid Distruction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Boo vs. Morbid Distruction Empty
PostSubject: Boo vs. Morbid Distruction   Boo vs. Morbid Distruction Empty11/12/2010, 7:46 am

~Hair of the Dog by Nazareth begins to blare over the PA system as Boo makes his way to the ring.~
~There is a mixture of boos and cheers from the crowd which Boo doesn't react to at all either way.~
~Boo walks straight to the ring grabs a mic and climbs through the ropes.~
Boo: "Look guys I'm going to cut to the chase. I didn't come out here to cry and moan over losing the Extreme Fight Title. Big Fatty V won the title fair and square, no matter what happened in the match, we are talking about the Extreme Fight Title, the name should say it all."
~The crowd begins to cheer, with no reaction from Boo.~
Boo: "What I am out here to do is to enact my rematch clause. Big Fatty V, I challenge you at the PPV to the Extreme match of your choosing for the Extreme Fight Title."
~The crowds cheers get louder and the boos are almost non existent now.~
~Boo stands in the ring as if waiting for a Big Fatty V to come out and respond seeming almost emotionless.~
~As Boo stands in the ring waiting the crowd can see irritation creeping into his face.~
Boo: "Well, Fatboy are you going to come out here and accept my challenge or are you going to sit back there and hide behind Gobeer's skirt, which I don't guess I could blame you after the ass whipping you took from Cassandra Cain this past Wednesday."
~Boo starts pacing back and forth in the ring as the crowds cheers get louder and a chant of We Want Fatboy, We Want Fatboy starts up.~
~Morbid Distruction walks up to Boo and grabs the mic out of his hand~
Morbid: "Maybe instead of worrying about a guy that isn't even here, you should worry about the guy in front of you."
~Morbid tosses the mic out of the ring as the match begins~
Brandon Routh: "Well I don't know if Boo will get his rematch or not, but he has to deal with Morbid right now."
(Big Fatty or Gobeer feel free to jump in. Or for that matter Morbid can jump in here too.)
Back to top Go down

Boo vs. Morbid Distruction
Page 1 of 1