X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morbid Addresses Sharkman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Morbid Addresses Sharkman Empty
PostSubject: Morbid Addresses Sharkman   Morbid Addresses Sharkman Empty7/12/2008, 2:20 pm

Morbid Distruction jumps towards his opponent from the apron with his elbow fold

sharkman moves and dodges the a Elbow Drop from Apron Ring, gaining initiative

sharkman removes out the rugs leaving the cement free from the protections

and crashes him on the commentators' table performing a strong Powerslam on the Table!!!!

Emmanuelle: "The match has been declared a DRAW!"

::Morbid picks up a microphone and walks toward sharkman and looks down over his badly injured body.::

Sharkman.. Sharkman.. Sharkman.. what happend? it clearly appears i gave you a beating you never have experienced, Sure the match was ended in a Drawl but if the match went on we all know what would have happend so come on Sardine Boy quit now while your ahead or i will end your carrer..
Back to top Go down
sharkman

sharkman

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Sharkman answer's Morbid.   Morbid Addresses Sharkman Empty7/13/2008, 5:36 am

dude that was a draw.and i sharkman dodge your last move and gave a powerslam you will never for get.so you think this was pain.you can not beat me.if you call a draw a win,then realy you don't know how much pain i can cause you?Morbid your a clown and to slow for me.if the match would gone on . you would have lost everything you owne even your soul. so for know i'am steel here.in my master well have that soul of your.sign sharkman
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Addresses Sharkman   Morbid Addresses Sharkman Empty7/13/2008, 4:44 pm

Then why dont you put all that talking into your inring abillity instead of getting your boy hood ripped from you, Yes i know it was a draw and no i dont count that as a win. We will see this fight is not over with i will make sure i End you and your talk once and for all... maybe in a Last Man Standing match
Back to top Go down
sharkman

sharkman

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Sharkman answer's Morbid   Morbid Addresses Sharkman Empty7/14/2008, 12:25 pm

you wont to have a match with me the sharkman(the last man standing match)?that fine with me.but rember i'am half shark.in you are only human...so lets have this match.matter a fact why don't you put a cage up so you can't leve this match....hahahah.like i said i'am the king of the ocean//sign sharkman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Addresses Sharkman   Morbid Addresses Sharkman Empty

Back to top Go down

Morbid Addresses Sharkman
Page 1 of 1